• Support Discussion Bucks in the Agora Referral Contest!

Join us in the Agora forums referral contest and help Discussion Bucks rise to the top! Every referral counts.

Click Here to Support Us!

Marketplace Templates - Use These to Start Your Own Marketplace Exchange or Service

Joshua Farrell

Administrator (Profit Partner)
Staff member
Profit Partner
Gold Supporter
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵42.486325
Referral Credit
CryptoCrest of Prosperity NFT [Ultra Rare]
The following templates I am offering for anyone to use to start their own service on Discussion Bucks, in the Marketplace. The only caveat you ask? That you donate a small amount of DBucks, as a token thank you.

If you want a template created for something that doesn't have one below for what you want, or if you want a template tweaked to your liking, feel free to ask. In this case, I would like a small payment for the work involved to make the new template or template change.

Costs in New Templates or Modifications of Templates:
Brand New Standard Template: If you want a brand new template that I don't have already written up below, or a different version of a specific template, depending on the complexity, will cost between 2 to 5 DBucks.
Brand New Complex Template: If you want a brand new template, but it either comes out complex or is complex by default, it will cost 10-25 DBucks to have done.
Template Modification: For simple changes or rewording, I charge 1 DBuck. For more complex changes to a template, whether it be for a standard or complex template, it will cost you 2.5-5 DBucks for the modification workup.

Thank you for your interest in this thread!

Posting Shop Service Template - Offer your services as a poster, to those who own forums.
I will make quality posts on your forum for the following prices.
0.10 DBucks per Reply
0.15 DBucks per Topic

Notes: (Needs to be edited and filled in by you in a couple of spots)
  1. I will add an avatar to my account, and add a free introductory topic to your forum if I am not already registered.
  2. I am willing to work on the following types of forums, without issue:
    - Forum Genre 1
    - Forum Genre 2
    - Forum Genre 3
  3. If I cannot fill the order specifically to your request, I may either reject the request, or complete the request in the areas of the forum that I am most able to complete it in.
  4. Payment needs to be sent upfront for larger orders.
  5. The Form MUST be filled out correctly and completely, if I am to post on your forum.

Form to Fill Out
Forum Name
: (NAME OF FORUM)
Forum Link: (URL)
Genre: (TYPE OF FORUM)
Total Replies Requested: (NUMBER)
Total Topics Requested: (NUMBER)

Template Code for the above example.
Code:
I will make quality posts on your forum for the following prices.
0.10 DBucks per Reply
0.15 DBucks per Topic

[B]Notes: (Needs to be edited and filled in by you in a couple of spots)[/B]
[LIST=1]
[*]I will add an avatar to my account, and add a free introductory topic to your forum if I am not already registered.
[*]I am willing to work on the following types of forums, without issue:
- Forum Genre 1
- Forum Genre 2
- Forum Genre 3
[*]If I cannot fill the order specifically to your request, I may either reject the request, or complete the request in the areas of the forum that I am most able to complete it in.
[*]Payment needs to be sent upfront for larger orders.
[*]The Form [b]MUST[/b] be filled out correctly and completely, if I am to post on your forum.
[/LIST]

[b]Form to Fill Out
Forum Name[/B]: (NAME OF FORUM)
[B]Forum Link[/B]: (URL)
[B]Genre[/B]: (TYPE OF FORUM)
[B]Total Replies Requested[/B]: (NUMBER)
[B]Total Topics Requested[/B]: (NUMBER)

Forum Currency to Forum Currency Exchange - Grab a Template to start up an exchange service.
As a member of Discussion Bucks, I bet you would love to transfer your forum credit balance to a few other forums. In this thread, I am offering that ability.

Forum(s) you can transfer your DBucks to, or exchange from:
  1. Forum and Credit Name
There are a minor thing to note for this service. My balance on the above forum(s), at any given time may be limited. This might be due to services I might offer on those forums, or participation in this exchange service. And being as such, I might close down trade every now and then, depending on any balance I might have.

And as such, due to the likelihood of not having enough quantity, my rates for transfer to those forums, and back to DBucks, are listed below.

Transfer Rates (to the individual site, or to Discussion Bucks)
{Site Name}
- {Site URL}
Transfer Rate: 2:1 Rate of Transfer.
Basic explanation: You get half of the amount you want transferred, to the target account. This could be how much you want here at Discussion Bucks, or how much you want at {Site Name}. If you want 1 in Target Currency, you need 2 DBucks. Same thing going the opposite direction.

Form to Fill Out
Username on {Site}
:
Transferring From:
Destination:
Amount to Transfer:

Template Code for the above example.
Code:
As a member of Discussion Bucks, I bet you would love to transfer your forum credit balance to a few other forums. In this thread, I am offering that ability.

Forum(s) you can transfer your DBucks to, or exchange from:
[LIST=1]
[*]Forum and Credit Name
[/LIST]
There are a minor thing to note for this service. My balance on the above forum(s), at any given time may be limited. This might be due to services I might offer on those forums, or participation in this exchange service. And being as such, I might close down trade every now and then, depending on any balance I might have.

And as such, due to the likelihood of not having enough quantity, my rates for transfer to those forums, and back to DBucks, are listed below.

[B]Transfer Rates (to the individual site, or to Discussion Bucks)
{Site Name}[/B] - {Site URL}
[B]Transfer Rate[/B]: 2:1 Rate of Transfer.
[B]Basic explanation:[/B] You get half of the amount you want transferred, to the target account. This could be how much you want here at Discussion Bucks, or how much you want at {Site Name}. If you want 1 in Target Currency, you need 2 DBucks. Same thing going the opposite direction.

[B]Form to Fill Out
Username on {Site}[/b]:
[b]Transferring From[/b]:
[b]Destination[/b]:
[b]Amount to Transfer[/b]:

Forum Post Exchanges - If you have a forum and you want activity on it, grab one of the following to offer to do an exchange with other forum owners.

Daily Post Exchanges - Reply Exchange v1
I am looking to do a posting exchange at the moment, with my forum. I am willing to complete the following exchange ratio with other forums!

Exchange Ratio: 5 replies for 5 replies per day.
My Forum: URL

Basically, I make 5 replies on your forum and you make 5 replies on mine. This will be a daily exchange, until either one of us is no longer able to complete the daily exchange.

If you are interested, please post below and wait for me to confirm.

Template Code for the above exchange:
Code:
I am looking to do a posting exchange at the moment, with my forum. I am willing to complete the following exchange ratio with other forums!

[B]Exchange Ratio:[/B] 5 replies for 5 replies per day.
[B]My Forum:[/B] URL

Basically, I make 5 replies on your forum and you make 5 replies on mine. This will be a daily exchange, until either one of us is no longer able to complete the daily exchange.

Daily Post Exchange - Reply Exchange v2

Exchange Ratio: 10 replies for 10 replies per day.

Basically, I make 10 replies on your forum and you make 10 replies on mine. This will be a daily exchange, until either one of us is no longer able to complete the daily exchange.

Code:

[B]Exchange Ratio:[/B] 10 replies for 10replies per day.

Basically, I make 10 replies on your forum and you make 10 replies on mine. This will be a daily exchange, until either one of us is no longer able to complete the daily exchange.

Daily Post Exchange - Topic Exchange

Exchange Ratio: 5 Topics for 5 Topics per day.

Basically, I make 5 topics on your forum and you make 5 topics on mine. This will be a daily exchange, until either one of us is no longer able to complete the daily exchange.

Code:

[B]Exchange Ratio:[/B] 5 Topics for 5 Topics per day.

Basically, I make 5 topics on your forum and you make 5 topics on mine. This will be a daily exchange, until either one of us is no longer able to complete the daily exchange.

This post is reserved for potential future expansion of available templates to use in the Marketplace, and to keep a history of new templates added to the above.

Last Update to Templates: Posting Shop Service Template, Forum Currency to Forum Currency Exchange, Daily Post Exchanges - Reply Exchange v1 and v2, Daily Post Exchange - Topic Exchange

Reminder people, I am willing to create a template specific to something, if you want to participate in the marketplace, but feel like you can't properly put together something to use without issue. :)

Can we post Software service without using this template in this section?

Eg: Selling a Software.
Yes you can. These are only for those who don't have the time, nor the ability to put something together.

As the opening post implies, these are not mandatory to use. These templates are free to use, as I said, for those who need a bit of help putting a template together.

11,643Threads
90,716Messages
284Members
JCVLon499Latest member