Marriage versus a live-in relationship

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.258826
Referral Credit
In contrast to a live-in relationship, marriage is a long-term commitment. Depending on how you view the world and what you want out of a relationship, that could be a good or terrible thing. Marriage and live-in relationships, however, essentially have very few differences. To make the union function, both parties must be seriously committed. However, each spouse in a marriage automatically possesses all the legal rights that are guaranteed to them and are safeguarded by the law. In the case of a live-in arrangement, the parties will need to participate in the complex legal document processing to ensure that their rights as partners are protected by law in the same manner that married couples' rights are.

What are your thoughts on this? Which do you think is better?

I think marriage would also be better. Most religion sees live in relationships as both persons commiting sin or fornication. Then again besides that, when it comes to live in relationships, there is no guarantee as you can easily be replaced. Marriage on the other hand, though these days divorce is pretty common but its still not as easy when compared to live in relationships.

For a conservative family like my family, a live-in partner is immoral and therefore a sin. The society will also despise and dishonor them. But we can't stop people from doing this immoral act because they find it comfortable and as long as they are happy. It's their lives by the way.

Personally i think all peoples should live together in relationship before getting married, because they will have some time to know each other and if things workout they will go to the next level, but if they don't have good time together they can stop the relationship and start their own life.

Personally i think all peoples should live together in relationship before getting married, because they will have some time to know each other and if things workout they will go to the next level, but if they don't have good time together they can stop the relationship and start their own life.
Well,this sounds good but it's not right I think it is not appropriate to stay with a person that isn't yet your wife or husband

Well,this sounds good but it's not right I think it is not appropriate to stay with a person that isn't yet your wife or husband
Yeah but its better than getting a divorce after they get married and live for some times, and some times peoples hide their truth self, their behavior till you live with them for some time then after you five with them for a while you can see who they truly they are.

Yeah but its better than getting a divorce after they get married and live for some times, and some times peoples hide their truth self, their behavior till you live with them for some time then after you five with them for a while you can see who they truly they are.
Mate, the thing is that even if you spend 100 years with a person you might not still know the person as you should. You know humans do change. The best bet is just hope that you both are able to be committed and accommodate one another.

Mate, the thing is that even if you spend 100 years with a person you might not still know the person as you should. You know humans do change. The best bet is just hope that you both are able to be committed and accommodate one another.
You are right it is very hard to know a person, it takes longer time, just having something in common and being there for each other is enough for us in order to start marriage, and understanding each other is also mandatory.

13,035Threads
98,059Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member