Marrying one's self

Would you want to marry yourself if no one wants to marry you. I just saw this online and it sounds weird. What do you think?
No man, that is the most weirds thing ever, we can't marry our self, peoples are getting weirder and weirder everyday, i mean you hear many new and strange things every day like a person marrying their car or a doll.

In my case, I already knew that no woman would want to marry me, so I decided to always remain single.

Yes, I once heard about a girl who married herself. I really did not think that she was weird. To be honest with you, in the past, I was miserable and could not find a gentleman to love me. So, I inquired about becoming a nun. I was told no. I had to be a virgin with a job.

Yes, I once heard about a girl who married herself. I really did not think that she was weird. To be honest with you, in the past, I was miserable and could not find a gentleman to love me. So, I inquired about becoming a nun. I was told no. I had to be a virgin with a job.
Oh dear. So how about now. Hope you are good now.

Why do you think so? when you have me here dear friend
Well, starting from my appearance which is anything but absolutely beautiful, unfortunately my life has been very complicated given the problems that have afflicted me since my teenage years. So at my age of 48 but already a long time before, I resigned myself to this.
Furthermore, unfortunately, as you know, our friendship between you and me will last forever :love: :love: , but as you know, unfortunately from next February 6th onwards, it will no longer be possible to interact between us, because I will have to go and.... to the awful place that I'll go, there l will not be allowed to be in contact with the outside world in any way, other than a few phone calls to my parents only!

I still do not have a gentleman. Women always tell me that I do not need a man. Then why are those women all married?
Well, I have known you for some time on ForumCoin. However, I was practically certain that you were a married woman. Even though I don't know your age.

Oh dear. So how about now. Hope you are good now.
I still do not have a gentleman. Women always tell me that I do not need a man. Then why are those women all married?
Don't worry very soon the right man will step forth. You just need to hold on for a while

It's strange though, i really hope I don't find myself in such a situation. Like how does one marry themselves? It's just really weird.
i wonder same but this is reality. it's really happening.

It is my first time hearing about this. I do not fancy such idea. I’d rather stay single if no one wants to marry me than marry myself. LOL
LoL, way to go mate. I don't even understand the logic. Some people just have a queer way of doing things.

Would you want to marry yourself if no one wants to marry you. I just saw this online and it sounds weird. What do you think?
I really don't understand and can't comprehend what it means to marry one self . Even if you try to do so , I don't think such person can satisfy him or herself in term of intimate pleasure.

I really don't understand and can't comprehend what it means to marry one self . Even if you try to do so , I don't think such person can satisfy him or herself in term of intimate pleasure.
But as weird as it might sounds people are doing it. You just get married to yourself.

There are so many factors to staying alone, this is quite a sensitive topic and requires in-depth discourse to bring out so many things on board. There is a tool that is called the wheel of life. This is an indicator tool that kinds of helps one to balance on so many areas of life. In this case, if we talk about striking a balance in family life and relationships. There could be some reasons that might be so overwhelming like a career if you are to balance it with starting a family, Such kind of pressure can make you end up stating that you are married to yourself, also if you have had so many bad experiences with men or women then you would tend to prefer to value yourself more than giving part of you to another who would just break your heart.

So it all depends on what has prompted you to do such a thing, which is not so pronounced in the Indian, Muslim, Christian religion and African culture.

WhatsApp Enquiry:+260-0770-043-931|Personal Development Coach|Teen&Youth Advisor on Social and Economic Fundamentals|Passionate about Eco-Friendly Projects|Business and Fintech Services|Hiv&Aids awareness|Hygiene & Sanitation|Entreprenuership|Philantropist.

13,068Threads
98,311Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member