• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

Master your emotions

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.451900
Referral Credit
If you're a business person, master your emotions and control them in the most possible way, so no one gets hurt because of insults. Doing this means something bad in return. The insults you will do can create tension of the people in the community, and the word of mouth spreads rapidly like a wild fire,therefore avoid it.

What customers are after to in a business isn't only your quality services but your sweet smile.

If you're a business person, master your emotions and control them in the most possible way, so no one gets hurt because of insults. Doing this means something bad in return. The insults you will do can create tension of the people in the community, and the word of mouth spreads rapidly like a wild fire,therefore avoid it.

What customers are after to in a business isn't only your quality services but your sweet smile.
Running a business needs a lot of patience and it cannot be handled emotionally.

Running a business needs a lot of patience and it cannot be handled emotionally.
We can handle our emotions if we practice to be smiling, kind, and gentle. These qualities make your business grow big. People will like you and they will always be happy to go back to buy something in your business compared to an owner having a long face, lol.

We can handle our emotions if we practice to be smiling, kind, and gentle. These qualities make your business grow big. People will like you and they will always be happy to go back to buy something in your business compared to an owner having a long face, lol.
Politeness and patience are the key to a help a business grow fast.

As a business owner, it's crucial to avoid insulting your customers. If you do, it can have a detrimental impact on your business. Not only will customers be less likely to return, but they may also spread negative feedback to others. Ultimately, this could harm your reputation.

Politeness and patience are the key to a help a business grow fast.
There are many characteristics of a business owner a customer is after. I like to keep on going to a store for example if the owner is cool and has a happy look.

There are many characteristics of a business owner a customer is after. I like to keep on going to a store for example if the owner is cool and has a happy look.
Happy and cool people are usually patient.

They always maintain some ethics in life and that's what keeps them patient.
That's right those are virtues everyone must emulate patient and kindness to feel cool and inspired.

12,043Threads
92,893Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member