• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Microsoft launched 'Jugalbandi' in India

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.069500
Referral Credit
This is not a recent news, but less than an year ago. Artificial intelligence has picked up a lot of talks in the recent times. It has invaded almost all the aspects of life and soon would be an inseparable part of human life across the globe.
Microsoft has launched 'Jugalbandi', a generative AI driven multilingual chatbot accessible via popular messaging platform, WhatsApp on May 24, 2023. This bot has been especially made to cover areas of rural India which aren't easily penetrated through media and lack access to government's welfare activities. The chatbot is developed by AI4Bharat in collaboration of premium institute IIT- Chennai ( Indian instituteof Technology). It was launched in April 2023 and has been tested in Biwan ( New Delhi). Jugalbandi combines AI models from AI4Bharat and Microsoft Axure Open AI service.
You can read more about it here in the link provided.
Please feel free to share your thoughts and such AI developments in your area.

I believe that Microsoft is the first and only company to develop a chat bot that supports other languages apart from English. I stand to be corrected though. But Microsoft is taking this AI alignment so personal. They are not joking with it. They have Bing AI, co pilot and now Jugal Bandi as their AI initiatives.

I believe that Microsoft is the first and only company to develop a chat bot that supports other languages apart from English. I stand to be corrected though. But Microsoft is taking this AI alignment so personal. They are not joking with it. They have Bing AI, co pilot and now Jugal Bandi as their AI initiatives.
I think Microsoft is doing everything possible to remain relevant to modern technology and business. Google is about to dorminate the world of tech. Google is a real threat to Microsoft.

I think Microsoft is doing everything possible to remain relevant to modern technology and business. Google is about to dorminate the world of tech. Google is a real threat to Microsoft.
There is a tough competition and this is the niche which is the hot one right now. Each one would try their best and stay on their toes to stay relevant and in market.
How good Internet connection is in rural areas? If they don't have good and stabile Internet connection, there is no use of any A.I feature.
With digital India push, even rural areas have good Internet in a very affordable and reasonable price. I am just back from a rural village. I went to meet my grandaunt there. I had no issue there with their Internet speed and connectivity. I was very much impressed. Things have improved a lot in the last few years. And it is getting better.

12,056Threads
92,980Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member