Milk costs more in Pakistan than in Paris after New Taxes

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.178800
Referral Credit
According to the news, milk is more expensive in Karachi than in Amsterdam and Paris after a slew of new taxes imposed by the government.

The news added that Islamabad's new budget is tailored to get a new loan from the IMF. But the new taxes will increase the prices of milk, wheat, and petrol, and likely lead to more inflation in Pakistan.

Watch the full coverage of the news via YouTube link.

That's very sad. People there in pakistan will face more trouble now. The things have become out of control in Pakistan, their economy is going down. I wish the government does something for the public there.
That is right, people there are struggling because of inflation and the war that may have caused the prices to go up nonstop.

That is right, people there are struggling because of inflation and the war that may have caused the prices to go up nonstop.

Yes, the war has increased the inflation rate. People are finding it difficult to buy the essential things and the things are going to be more difficult in the future.

Yes, the war has increased the inflation rate. People are finding it difficult to buy the essential things and the things are going to be more difficult in the future.
This is a worldwide problem. We're now living like survival of the fittest and the elimination of the unfit. And yes, you're right mate @Augusta the prices are suffocating us. It seems unstoppable.

This is a worldwide problem. We're now living like survival of the fittest and the elimination of the unfit. And yes, you're right mate @Augusta the prices are suffocating us. It seems unstoppable.

It's hard to survive. I pity for the people who don't have sufficient source of earnings. These days there are not enough jobs here because of the recession.

It's hard to survive. I pity for the people who don't have sufficient source of earnings. These days there are not enough jobs here because of the recession.
Almost all people in my place do business. Many also work in offices despite that there is no saving . Only very few save , the priority is on food.

It is just worrisome every where now it is really survival of the fittest. You just have to make good money to be able to survive it now

It is just worrisome every where now it is really survival of the fittest. You just have to make good money to be able to survive it now
That is right , mate, people are struggling financially. How could we escape in this crucial time , when after the pandemic, inflation and war come in.

Oh no, IMF is already fed up with the loans. How can they stay away from the spending much on their necessity so that they can pay off their loans from other country's fund institution. I hope that this will not happen to the Philippines. Well, the government borrows money from the World Bank, but I hope the government will have a good relationship with the fund institution.

Oh no, IMF is already fed up with the loans. How can they stay away from the spending much on their necessity so that they can pay off their loans from other country's fund institution. I hope that this will not happen to the Philippines. Well, the government borrows money from the World Bank, but I hope the government will have a good relationship with the fund institution.
We have NESTLE PHILIPPINES that process milk. It's not a problem for us because we have many sources of milk in the Philippines.

13,216Threads
99,113Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member