Minimum wage.

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
As we all know minimum wage is the minimum payment per hour for a worker, and many country have minimum wage and that is a good thing for employees that mean they will be paid based on the minimum wage, but some country's don't have a minimum wage, for example many cluntrys from Africa including my country we don't have minimum wage, we get paid with negotiations and its hard, we don't get payment based on hour.
What do you think is minimum wag good thing for workers?

Over here majority of the companies and organizations usually pay per month not per hour. It is rare to actually find one who would pay per hour. So the minimum wages is usually not enough.

Over here majority of the companies and organizations usually pay per month not per hour. It is rare to actually find one who would pay per hour. So the minimum wages is usually not enough.
You are right also in my country we don't get payments calculated on hours, we negotiate payments over a month and we get paid with month, there are some labor workers who get paid per day but still when we calculate it the payment is exact equal with thus monthly payments.

There is a minimum wage in my country. It is mandatory by our government. The minimum wage for laborers also depends on their work descriptions , but the maximum is P 800 pesos a day or $ 18 more or less per day.

There is a minimum wage in my country. It is mandatory by our government. The minimum wage for laborers also depends on their work descriptions , but the maximum is P 800 pesos a day or $ 18 more or less per day.
Wow that is very good, getting paid 18$ per day is a good payment, in my country there is no minimum wage but the payment is per month and its not this much, there are a lots of workers who earn less than 1$ per day and only some professions earn good money per month, i think in the western country's people earn good money per hour.

Wow that is very good, getting paid 18$ per day is a good payment, in my country there is no minimum wage but the payment is per month and its not this much, there are a lots of workers who earn less than 1$ per day and only some professions earn good money per month, i think in the western country's people earn good money per hour.
Why is that so? There's labor law in my country and whoever violates it will be sanctioned harshly. Laborers are humans, they also feel hungry and bills to pay. They're paid weekly.

Why is that so? There's labor law in my country and whoever violates it will be sanctioned harshly. Laborers are humans, they also feel hungry and bills to pay. They're paid weekly.
The labor las of my country only states that the employee should get paid for their work, and payments are maid based on negotiation between worker and employer, so the government only interferes when payment is not maid, to be honest its very hard to be employee because the payment and cost of living is not equal.

The labor las of my country only states that the employee should get paid for their work, and payments are maid based on negotiation between worker and employer, so the government only interferes when payment is not maid, to be honest its very hard to be employee because the payment and cost of living is not equal.
It's so sad to know but there might be a strong reason why being that way. People there must be innovative. If they have small lots, they have to plant vegetables, fruits and spices to incur some expenses.

It's so sad to know but there might be a strong reason why being that way. People there must be innovative. If they have small lots, they have to plant vegetables, fruits and spices to incur some expenses.
In my country merchants earn more than thus who spend their time learning in colleges and i get very sad, i have spend 4 year of my life studying and after that it was very hard to get a job, and after getting a job its very hard to fulfil all my needs, everything is very expensive in here.

Merchants anywhere in the world earn better than those employed individuals. It is indeed wise to do business, to invest-save, and invest more to uplift life's living conditions and for the future's sake. Those whose hands always dirty are those who never run out of money.

Merchants anywhere in the world earn better than those employed individuals. It is indeed wise to do business, to invest-save, and invest more to uplift life's living conditions and for the future's sake. Those whose hands always dirty are those who never run out of money.
It is an interesting saying, you are very right those whose hands always dirty are those who never run out of money, having extra work and side hustle will make our life somehow good and easy to process, and yeah that's why i am working online, it will help me for some things.

It is an interesting saying, you are very right those whose hands always dirty are those who never run out of money, having extra work and side hustle will make our life somehow good and easy to process, and yeah that's why i am working online, it will help me for some things.
It's good to utilise our resources like laptop, current and internet by doing gainful activities online like forum sites and more. We pay bills so it is better to find sidelines online.

The tech and internet companies in some countries are openly involved in a major work at home fraud, they refuse to acknowledge the time and money which some online workers spend, and falsely claim that relatives and friends of top government employees, who do not spend time are doing the computer work in a case of slavery.

13,039Threads
98,081Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member