Mining Coins on Earnbitmoon

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵14.117775
Referral Credit
Earnbitcoin is a faucet site that was launched around the beginning of 2020, this faucet site is legit and offers users the ability to mine using CPU devices. There are three mining options for users such as: Mining coins with Webminer, GUI Miner (CPU and GPU) and Custom Miner (only GPU). The minimum withdrawal is 120,000 hash to your account balance, then you can swap coins for the crypto you like. For more detailed information, you can visit Earnbitmoon.club directly

I've seen a lot of faucet miners and they give too little money to just wear out your PC or your mobile phone doing that task.

Few more sites offer similar software. I try it from one but earnings were to low. I use 5 computers at work and free current and still earnings were just few cents. Not worth be catch by boss or network administrator. How much is worth 120 000 hashes?
You are right, even though the site is legit and pays, it only provides rewards that are too small and are often disappointing. Earnbitcoin only provides mining rewards every 120,000 hashes or around $0.002.

It's better to use computers in a better way to make more money, it's not worth wearing them out for a few cents.

13,176Threads
98,904Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member