• Only 2 Weeks Left! Help Discussion Bucks Win the $200 Prize!

We need just 3 more referrals to qualify for the $200 prize in the Agora forums referral contest. Your support is crucial—every referral counts!

Click Here to Support Us!

Mirroring a phone.

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
In the movies i have seen peoples mirroring others smart phone on their phone and they can see what others are doing with their phone.
Is those things possible can we mirror others phone on our phone? and if it is possible is it with app or some hacking thing?

I think it can be done, but I don't think it's done with an app and if it was we wouldn't find it in the play store or app store or anything like that, I don't have a lot of knowledge of hacking, so I can't say much about it, but I think remote connection is possible.

I think it can be done, but I don't think it's done with an app and if it was we wouldn't find it in the play store or app store or anything like that, I don't have a lot of knowledge of hacking, so I can't say much about it, but I think remote connection is possible.
But how, i mean there should be something that connect those two phones like hotspot or bot phones needs to be connected to similar wifi right.

Yes, you can mirror your phone. I think I tried it before on Messenger. I am not sure, though. LOL. I can see what my friend is doing on her smartphone.
What? so i can mirror someone's phone on a messenger?

But how, i mean there should be something that connect those two phones like hotspot or bot phones needs to be connected to similar wifi right.
Maybe with something like an open port, but I'm not sure, I wish I knew, but I don't know :(

11,941Threads
92,349Messages
285Members
BorisKirwaLatest member