Missing Child Triggers Riot, Police Shoot Tear Gas

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.223050
Referral Credit
From the news, in Argentina’s Corrientes Province, the case of a missing five-year-old boy has captured the nation’s attention.

The news said that on one side President Javier Milei sent his top ministers to look for the child. While on the other side, riots have erupted in the small town with people protesting against the inefficiency of the police.

Watch the full coverage of the news via YouTube.

From the news, in Argentina’s Corrientes Province, the case of a missing five-year-old boy has captured the nation’s attention.

The news said that on one side President Javier Milei sent his top ministers to look for the child. While on the other side, riots have erupted in the small town with people protesting against the inefficiency of the police.

Some parents are so carefree that they don't pay attention to whereabout of their children. In some part of Nigeria, you will see kids roaming around the streets without their guardians that makes them easy prey for kidnappers and human traffickers.

Some parents are so carefree that they don't pay attention to whereabout of their children. In some part of Nigeria, you will see kids roaming around the streets without their guardians that makes them easy prey for kidnappers and human traffickers.
Parental guidance is essential. There were also kids here roaming around but it was in the past after a law passed a bill to jail the parents when a mishap happened to their child.

Parental guidance is essential. There were also kids here roaming around but it was in the past after a law passed a bill to jail the parents when a mishap happened to their child.
That is appropriate. If a parent can not be able to take care of his offspring, he better keep his zip up. Why bringing children to life without taking care of them! I think this is one of the worse offense ever.

That is appropriate. If a parent can not be able to take care of his offspring, he better keep his zip up. Why bringing children to life without taking care of them! I think this is one of the worse offense ever.
There are also lazy and irresponsible parents. They lack care to their children especially it they're financially struggling. They better apply their commonsense not to create a baby factory.

There are also lazy and irresponsible parents. They lack care to their children especially it they're financially struggling. They better apply their commonsense not to create a baby factory.
In Nigeria, we have parents that have over 12 kids born by one woman! I have seen a woman boasting that she have born 9 and will surpass her mother who gave birth to 12 children.🤣🤣🤣🤣 And the most funny part of it is that they are struggling financially.

In Nigeria, we have parents that have over 12 kids born by one woman! I have seen a woman boasting that she have born 9 and will surpass her mother who gave birth to 12 children.🤣🤣🤣🤣 And the most funny part of it is that they are struggling financially.
It's the fault of the government. Family planning not family planting must be imposed and implemented to stop over population. It should be over production to have economic boost.

Last edited:

I am glad the president is taking interest.

13,245Threads
99,221Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member