• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Money is never enough

eLdavis

Media Lab Marketing Team (Digital Promoters)
Staff member
Digital Promoter
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵10.946025
Referral Credit
One thing about money is that it is never enough. No matter how much you get, there is always something you need to do. The more we make money the more our expenses increases. This is also why the rich keeps looking for ways to make more money.

Yes the more you have the more you want but I just want to live comfortable life I do not really care about anything else to be honest
That's the spirit with money it might not be greed but there's always the urge to grab more and do more with it.

Humans are greedy and envious. We never accumulate enough is because greed. Be materialistic is demonic and we should try as much as possible to contain our greed. Some people have accumulated more than what their grand children will not be able to finish. The essence of wealth is to help less privilege and makes the world a happier place than you see it.

I don't know how this can work because for me a clear example is my brother and he used to earn only 400 dollars a month and he didn't have enough to buy everything he needed and now he earns 900 dollars and he also doesn't have enough, but he lives in the same house and drives the same car

I don't know how this can work because for me a clear example is my brother and he used to earn only 400 dollars a month and he didn't have enough to buy everything he needed and now he earns 900 dollars and he also doesn't have enough, but he lives in the same house and drives the same car
Lol, it's human nature, we tend to unconsciously increase our needs wheh we have more money. We tend to even buy more because we have the money too.

Money is never sufficient in case of health problems and medical emergencies. Sometimes medical expenses are more than $1000 weekly and online workers without health insurance will find their savings depleted.

12,059Threads
92,986Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member