Monthly Shopping List to Save Money

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵11.244700
Referral Credit
In my opinion, making a monthly shopping list will reduce unnecessary expenses or at least save money. Why not, if we only visit the mall once a month, it will be different if we go to the mall every day, we will be attracted to many items that we don't really need, or at least we can avoid impulsive buying. So what do you think, can a monthly shopping list save you money?

I agree that having a monthly shopping can save money, energy, and gas. But I shop every week. There is a market day near where I live and am tempted to buy fresh fruits vegetables and seafood. But for other things like rice, I buy by sack good for three months for four eaters.

I agree that having a monthly shopping can save money, energy, and gas. But I shop every week. There is a market day near where I live and am tempted to buy fresh fruits vegetables and seafood. But for other things like rice, I buy by sack good for three months for four eaters.

I purchase food products every day. Honestly speaking, I am a bit addicted to eating certain kinds of food and they are the ones that cost me a lot. This is why I have been planning to cut off those foods by the end of this month. Food expenses are quite high due to expensive edible items.

I purchase food products every day. Honestly speaking, I am a bit addicted to eating certain kinds of food and they are the ones that cost me a lot. This is why I have been planning to cut off those foods by the end of this month. Food expenses are quite high due to expensive edible items.
We all love to eat but we need to control our voracousness, lol. We may gain weight and may never save. It is good to live frugally to be able to save. It is best to be financially literate.

We all love to eat but we need to control our voracousness, lol. We may gain weight and may never save. It is good to live frugally to be able to save. It is best to be financially literate.

Unfortunately, many people are not able to save at all. This is because they do not earn that much. Moreover, they also need to spend a lots of money in the end. This is a very huge problem. people need to increase their income, nut it is easily said than done.

Unfortunately, many people are not able to save at all. This is because they do not earn that much. Moreover, they also need to spend a lots of money in the end. This is a very huge problem. people need to increase their income, nut it is easily said than done.
We also cannot blame those who cannot save. We are now living on survival is like survival of the fittest and the elimination of the unfit. We have to fight our ordeals.

That's good, even if you shop every week, because you live near the market, and it seems like you buy things that are beneficial for body health such as fruit, but if you buy rice for three months isn't it too long, the rice will be less fresh and less tasty.

We also cannot blame those who cannot save. We are now living on survival is like survival of the fittest and the elimination of the unfit. We have to fight our ordeals.

There are many people who can save money quite easily but they refuse to do so. In my own country there are many people who earn a lot and they could have had saved a lot. However, since they spend money in an extravagant manner, they fail to save money.

There are many people who can save money quite easily but they refuse to do so. In my own country there are many people who earn a lot and they could have had saved a lot. However, since they spend money in an extravagant manner, they fail to save money.
There are people like them, they trust their capacities, believing they are always strong and healthy and that money always comes their way. They only regret when they realize that they cannot go back to their past.

Though having a monthly shopping list might help you be more organized but without self discipline, the list would be useless. It is through self discipline you would be able to save more

In my opinion, making a monthly shopping list will reduce unnecessary expenses or at least save money. Why not, if we only visit the mall once a month, it will be different if we go to the mall every day, we will be attracted to many items that we don't really need, or at least we can avoid impulsive buying. So what do you think, can a monthly shopping list save you money?
I agree with you. In my case however we make a frequent visit at the supermarket or wet market to replenish our stocks which we use for business. . Listing down what we would. buy not only saves us on unnecessary items but it saves time and effort too.

There are people like them, they trust their capacities, believing they are always strong and healthy and that money always comes their way. They only regret when they realize that they cannot go back to their past.

There are many people who create a shopping list and they buy a few items they need. Regardless of this, the budget may not be sufficient. This is because the prices of certain products could increase suddenly. This is true when you purchase grocery items.

There are many people who create a shopping list and they buy a few items they need. Regardless of this, the budget may not be sufficient. This is because the prices of certain products could increase suddenly. This is true when you purchase grocery items.
That is right, there are products prices are suddenly replaced, it happens when the demand is high. It is better not to expect but to be ready and buy only what is needed. We cannot anticipate the prices as forever the same.

That is right, there are products prices are suddenly replaced, it happens when the demand is high. It is better not to expect but to be ready and buy only what is needed. We cannot anticipate the prices as forever the same.

When the demand of a product increases, its hoarding also increases. This is a major problem in many countries. In many developed countries, this never happens. This could cause a lots of problems for shoppers who are constantly searching for those specific items.

When the demand of a product increases, its hoarding also increases. This is a major problem in many countries. In many developed countries, this never happens. This could cause a lots of problems for shoppers who are constantly searching for those specific items.
Doing a shopping list saves money and time. We will only concentrate on the items found in the list unlike if there is no listing. We will be misguided about what to buy and the reason why our expenses exceed our budget.

I agree having some monthly shopping plan and list will help us to save some time and money, listing the things we want and giving priority to thus we want the most will make us save money, and in time aspect knowing what to buy before we got to store will minimize the time we spend on remembering things.

This is what I do too because I will buy in bulk and it will be at a cheaper rate

12,012Threads
92,709Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member