• Only 2 Weeks Left! Help Discussion Bucks Win the $200 Prize!

We need just 3 more referrals to qualify for the $200 prize in the Agora forums referral contest. Your support is crucial—every referral counts!

Click Here to Support Us!

Morning foot ball and evening foot ball which one do you like best?

Ifiokke

Engaged Contributor
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.030750
Referral Credit
Me I always like morning football more than the evening football the reason why am saying that is , morning football always give someone a good body it also can make someone be stand power. So which one is your best is it's morning or evening football?

Me I always like morning football more than the evening football the reason why am saying that is , morning football always give someone a good body it also can make someone be stand power. So which one is your best is it's morning or evening football?
I really love playing football in the morning and that's the best time to exercise because it'll make our day smart and jiggy.

I prefer evening football because you’ll not rush about it so you’ll meet up to work but when it comes to morning football, you’ll rush so that you can make up to work and as such you won’t have much time to enjoy it . Therefore, evening football is the best

I prefer evening football because you’ll not rush about it so you’ll meet up to work but when it comes to morning football, you’ll rush so that you can make up to work and as such you won’t have much time to enjoy it . Therefore, evening football is the best
It depends on individuals schedule i guess. Someone like me, i don't go to work on Saturdays, so it's always fun playing in the morning then come back and rest.

Sure brother because of work you can Rush the football but like my own I always play or do the morning football on Saturday because that Saturday there is no work for me.

Yeah you're right bro, playing ball in the evening will not rush because by that time, you're done with your daily activities, morning training Is also important because you'll receive fresh air, you won't feel tired and the likes of it.

11,944Threads
92,355Messages
285Members
BorisKirwaLatest member