Mother and her child swept off by intense wind in China.

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.096950
Referral Credit
Amother and her child were swept off by intense wind in China.
This happened on Sunday, June 30, 2024, a severe storm struck Dezhou, Shandong, bringing fierce winds that knocked over advertisements and vehicles.

A slender mother and daughter were blown down by the powerful gusts near a shopping mall. but a 59-year-old security guard who works at the mall, Mr. Wang Chuanfeng, and another passerby heroically battled against the storm, rushing into the rain to rescue the fallen pair and safely bring them back to the shelter.

Amother and her child were swept off by intense wind in China.
This happened on Sunday, June 30, 2024, a severe storm struck Dezhou, Shandong, bringing fierce winds that knocked over advertisements and vehicles.

A slender mother and daughter were blown down by the powerful gusts near a shopping mall. but a 59-year-old security guard who works at the mall, Mr. Wang Chuanfeng, and another passerby heroically battled against the storm, rushing into the rain to rescue the fallen pair and safely bring them back to the shelter.
That's really a good news. At least both lives were saved in spite of the heavy storm.

That's really a good news. At least both lives were saved in spite of the heavy storm.
Yes that's the good thing. At the end of the day they were both saved. That wind was really intensed.

That's nice. Salute to this 59 years old security gaurd who saved both mother and daughter. But they both should not have gone out of home in such strong wind and should have taken shelter somewhere on the road. They might have injured if not saved.

That was so horrible, the wind was so fierce that able to carry away the mother and daughter. I am so happy with the hero for having rescued the duos.
It must have been a really tense one to have been this serious. I can't just imagine the scenario and how the mother and daughter felt

It must have been a really tense one to have been this serious. I can't just imagine the scenario and how the mother and daughter felt
They should not have gone out and stayed home instead. I hope they survived that worst ordeal. That was so horrible scene.

They should not have gone out and stayed home instead. I hope they survived that worst ordeal. That was so horrible scene.
Yes they survived it. They were able rescued at the nick of time so they survived without issues

Yes they survived it. They were able rescued at the nick of time so they survived without issues
Oh thankful for their fate as kind to them. The wind might be very strong. What a scary scene they cannot forget.

13,246Threads
99,226Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member