• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Motorcycling Business - Do you have it in your country?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.135635
Referral Credit
There is a special type of transportation business that thrives amongst young people in my country. It is motorcycling business.

They offer the service of taking passengers who can't trek into streets to the part of the streets the passengers would love to alight. They charge the passenger.

It is a very lucrative business as a motorcyclist makes good money depending on the streets he specializes.

Do you have motorcyclists in your country?

We have motorcyclists in my country. They are really helpful. Their service is really important to the aged and sick people who can work long distances from their homes to the main road to get a taxi or bus.

Here in my state and areas, they have been banned from carrying passangers along major roads, so most of them usually operate within streets.
I thank God for the ban because those riders are mostly reckless and illiterates. They don't value life both their own and others. Some of them are always drunk and vulgar.

I thank God for the ban because those riders are mostly reckless and illiterates. They don't value life both their own and others. Some of them are always drunk and vulgar.
LoL, one of their major reasons for the ban was due to their rough driving. Back then there was a very high number of road fatality and it was mostly within does who use bikes.

12,059Threads
92,984Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member