• Only 2 Weeks Left! Help Discussion Bucks Win the $200 Prize!

We need just 3 more referrals to qualify for the $200 prize in the Agora forums referral contest. Your support is crucial—every referral counts!

Click Here to Support Us!

Movie Genre You Do Not Like That Much

freelancermaria

Discussion Guru
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.099063
Referral Credit
Personally, I do not like sci-fi movies that much. I find it hard to connect with futuristic stories. I want movies that I can relate to or that look real. In addition, the ideas are too abstract and I can't keep up at times. LOL. How about you? Which movie genre you do not like that much?

I don't like movies that is military related. Another movie genre i don't like is scientific oriented movies. Moreover, i don't like watch movies. It seems am wasting my precious time. I prefer reading and make some little peanuts from the internet.
I see. I like movies that are quite related to the military but it still depends. And that is good to spend your time reading and making money online.
Post automatically merged:

Sorry but i am not in to romantic movies and tragedy movies, i am watching movie to enjoy and to relax so i don't like those movies.

I am not a huge fan of romantic movies, either. I'd rather watch horror or thriller movies. LOL

I am not a huge fan of romantic movies, either. I'd rather watch horror or thriller movies. LOL
Me to, lol, i rather watch something scary and horror movies, and i really really love comedy movies they are the best for me. but not romantic movies, i am no on the position to thing about love.

11,944Threads
92,355Messages
285Members
BorisKirwaLatest member