My 1000 posts.

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.167950
Referral Credit
Yay!! I crossed my 1 K posts mark here. It's a big milestone that I have achieved and I am feeling on Cloud nine. Well, the last milestone where I crossed 900 posts mark was on 14th June. So, I have taken more than two months. I got less active due to other offline and online obligations. But I am glad that I made it finally.
I hope to be more active here and reach more such post count milestones. My next post would be for 1500 posts. And I hope to make that before the year ends.
Enjoy your time at this wonderful site.

@Starmix . Thank you. I plan to be active and do my best. That is my plan with all the sites that I am a part of. But then offline life keeps happening and keeping me away from online space. Is there anything special planned for the anniversary celebration here?
@Sanjeev . Thank you. Yes, would like to reach there soon . But my track record is a bit slow.
@Cpvr . Thank you

@Starmix . Thank you. I plan to be active and do my best. That is my plan with all the sites that I am a part of. But then offline life keeps happening and keeping me away from online space. Is there anything special planned for the anniversary celebration here?
@Sanjeev . Thank you. Yes, would like to reach there soon . But my track record is a bit slow.
@Cpvr . Thank you
Yes, there are.it has already been announced by @Devin last month and we are invited to donate too. Let us wait for the final announcement next month or end of this month.

@AruneBend . Thank you very much. Even I took close to an year to make 1000 posts. Despite that it is impressive, especially with my personal track record of posting.
@freelancermaria . Thank you so much. Hope that the wonderful site keeps going strong and we keep posting here.

13,216Threads
99,122Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member