My 300 posts milestone

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.147950
Referral Credit
Hello everyone.
Wishing you and your family Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.
Yay! I have just crossed the 300 mark of posts here. I have been on the site from the start. But somehow could not be much active with other obligations. It's holiday time and I want to make best use of the time to be online. I have set a goal of making 400 posts by end of the year. Today I crossed the 300 mark and it feels like a great achievement.
I am keeping my fingers crossed and I hope to come back soon to brag about my 400 posts milestone.

That's great! Keep the work going @arunima25
Thank you so much. I am staying focused and hope that I come back with my 400 posts soon.
Congratulations mate. You are doing great. Hopefully you would get to your target goal soon.
Thank you for your encouragement. I am staying focused this time and hope to get there soon.

Congratulation my good friend, i am really happy for you, keep up the good works.
Thank you. It's holiday time and we all can invest some time here to achieve such goals and targets. I hope that you are having a good festival and holiday time too. Good that I went for a short mini vacation in the beginning. Now, I can stay indoors and enjoy the online work.

Thank you. It's holiday time and we all can invest some time here to achieve such goals and targets. I hope that you are having a good festival and holiday time too. Good that I went for a short mini vacation in the beginning. Now, I can stay indoors and enjoy the online work.
Yes, you are right its holiday and i am also spending my time on the forum. it have good feeling.

Congratulations on this big number and happy holidays for you all
Yay GIF by YoungerTV

@Kirubel. I totally agree there with you. It feels good to spend time online earning some pennies. We don't get the luxury of time when it's working days. So, we should make best use of it when we have the time.
@AruneBend . Thank you. Happy Holidays to you and your loved ones.

Congratulations, am sure you would get there pretty soon, even before you know it.
Yes, it was an active day here and I am happy to see the progress both in number of posts and earning DBucks.
Yay! Congratulations! I hope you can reach your goal in no time! Keep it up!
Thank you. I hope that too.

13,053Threads
98,222Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member