• Support Discussion Bucks in the Agora Referral Contest!

Join us in the Agora forums referral contest and help Discussion Bucks rise to the top! Every referral counts.

Click Here to Support Us!

My 8th payment from DBucks

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.501650
Referral Credit
Hi guys, I want to share with you my payment from Discussion Bucks of $16. Thank you, everyone and most of all thank you @Devin for your generosity. MORE POWER TO DISCUSSION BUCKS. It is so fast. I requested a payout 1 hour ago.
Here is the proof of payment sent to me by PayPal:

DiscussionBucks.com has sent you ₱899.80 PHP
Note from DiscussionBucks.com:
Congratulations on your cash-out request!​
Transaction Details
Transaction ID
8PP65475Y2432213C
Transaction date
1 July 2024

Amount received
₱899.80 PHP​

Wow. Congratulations!!! You really deserve it!!! More power to Discussion Bucks, without a doubt!
Thank you, my friend. DBucks is among the world's best forum sites. Yes, @Sanjeev , you may request now for a cashout. You are qualified to apply this day.

Thank you, my friend. DBucks is among the world's best forum sites. Yes, @Sanjeev , you may request now for a cashout. You are qualified to apply this day.

No, I won't apply for the payment . I will accumulate more cents and then request for the payment because I trust @Devin

No, I won't apply for the payment . I will accumulate more cents and then request for the payment because I trust @Devin
Of course you trust. He's not like others. DBucks forum is business. It will boom more in the coming years and let's rejoice.

I understood it after long time and now I am trying to spend more time here.
That's good and it's also enjoyable to read and comment posts. Have you requested for a cashout on Index Forum? I requested today and hopefully tomorrow it will be on my PayPal.

Congratulations on your payment. You are really an inspiration. Kudos as well to DB!
Thank you so much. Posting here is our business so let's post any time in the day or evening.

11,643Threads
90,717Messages
284Members
JCVLon499Latest member