My city suffers from the epidemic " dengue "

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵8.592975
Referral Credit
My city, Rourkela, Odisha suffers from the epidemic " dengue". The government is hardly taking any steps to prevent it. The municipality is just spraying a gas to kill mosquito according to their whimes. All drainage should actually be cleaned and covered underground drainage system should constructed throughout the city to arrest the spread of the disease.

That's the government for you, they tend not to put in effort when it comes to things like this. They act like they are affected but in the end they do notting.

My city, Rourkela, Odisha suffers from the epidemic " dengue". The government is hardly taking any steps to prevent it. The municipality is just spraying a gas to kill mosquito according to their whimes. All drainage should actually be cleaned and covered underground drainage system should constructed throughout the city to arrest the spread of the disease.
Dengue is deadly. It must not be treated a joke. Your city government must act. All citizens must act by cleaning the environment like swampy areas the breeding places of the dengue mosquitoes.

Dengue is deadly. It must not be treated a joke. Your city government must act. All citizens must act by cleaning the environment like swampy areas the breeding places of the dengue mosquitoes.
They are just spraying some disinfectant, that too not regularly. The Rourkela Municipality has a very callous attitude towards its citizens.

They are just spraying some disinfectant, that too not regularly. The Rourkela Municipality has a very callous attitude towards its citizens.
The people must also clean their surroundings, avoid stagnant water, empty the bottles or cans. They can also burn dry leaves.

The people must also clean their surroundings, avoid stagnant water, empty the bottles or cans. They can also burn dry leaves.
The educated people and even some poor are clean. This city was a neat and clean city years back. It's today because of the mindless building of the drainage system my the Rourkela Municipality sewerage water overflows throughout the city during rainy season.

I always use mosquito repellent, even when I am indoors, because I am really afraid of getting dengue fever, which can be fatal.
I use a mosquito repellant only at night though all my windows have nets fitted on them.

13,030Threads
98,038Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member