• Support Discussion Bucks in the Agora Referral Contest!

Join us in the Agora forums referral contest and help Discussion Bucks rise to the top! Every referral counts.

Click Here to Support Us!

My first problem in my online business

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.501650
Referral Credit
I already shared to you my online one business which is selling printed t-shirts and the latest one selling branded shoes. At first, I sold 30 t-shirts and then it was followed with 10 and 5 respectively in a row. For the branded shoes, I was able to sell two two pairs for two weeks. I was happy for the success that I have for four weeks all in all but so suddenly, felt so bad because of the customer who refused to pay one pair of branded shoes. I was thankful, the parcel was not opened. I instructed the rider not to allow the buyer to open the parcel unless pay it first. I am not selling a fake item. I want so sue the customer , but it takes time for me, so I just get rid of a customer like him, but I was mad and messaged not to order if he is poor.

One of the biggest issues in online business is return of the product.
I agree based on my recent experience. The feeling is indeed bad but thankful the item was not opened though I capitalised in sending the order.

11,642Threads
90,713Messages
284Members
JCVLon499Latest member