My Manicure

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.919250
Referral Credit
I normally do not use regular nail polish on my nails any more because it just does not last I normally use nail wraps or gel polish but did not have any wraps so I decided to use this polish I have that I have not used in a while. I learned something new about nail polishes they have vegan nail polishes and they are suppose to last longer so I am going to pay attention to the one I have on because it is vegan which I did not know it when I bought it. BC4903F6-ADD3-4B14-AAA7-E4095AFB5339.jpeg

I like the color of your nail polish. Your fingernails look so gorgeous. They surely last for many days if wear gloves once do simple washings.
Yes they do last longer if we wear gloves I need to get more the pair I had got a hole in them. Thank you I love the color.

Lol am a guy so I don't really have much to say about this, but looking at it from a graphic designers point of view, the colour of the nails fits your skin colour.

Lol am a guy so I don't really have much to say about this, but looking at it from a graphic designers point of view, the colour of the nails fits your skin colour.
Thank you totally agree. I wish there was a way to find out which colors fit your skin color I had one polish I wore and it did not go well with my skin color and I got told and never wore it again.

Thank you totally agree. I wish there was a way to find out which colors fit your skin color I had one polish I wore and it did not go well with my skin color and I got told and never wore it again.
Lol that would really save you from a lot of stress though. But i believe there are people who are pretty good with things like this. Seeing your skin alone they would know what color would fit it. And they are usually accurate.

Lol that would really save you from a lot of stress though. But i believe there are people who are pretty good with things like this. Seeing your skin alone they would know what color would fit it. And they are usually accurate.
It would not only save me a lot of stress but it would also save me a lot of money of buying something that does not work for me.

Yes they do last longer if we wear gloves I need to get more the pair I had got a hole in them. Thank you I love the color.
The color is so lovely and yes the nail polish will last for many days as long as protected. I seldom polish my nails. My nails might be ruined by chemicals.

I normally do not use regular nail polish on my nails any more because it just does not last I normally use nail wraps or gel polish but did not have any wraps so I decided to use this polish I have that I have not used in a while. I learned something new about nail polishes they have vegan nail polishes and they are suppose to last longer so I am going to pay attention to the one I have on because it is vegan which I did not know it when I bought it. View attachment 108
Wow, I love the color. I normally just use fake nails since I don't do manicures. I just trim my own nails. I don't like anybody doing it because I'm afraid it would bleed, especially on the sides.

The color is so lovely and yes the nail polish will last for many days as long as protected. I seldom polish my nails. My nails might be ruined by chemicals.
Thank you I always protect them from chemical’s don’t want them ruined.

Your nails are really nice. I love the color too. I might try it with my fingers hope it would blend with my complexion
Your nails are really nice. I love the color too. I might try it with my fingers hope it would blend with my complexion
If you would like I can look the name up for you it is a Essie polish I love there stuff.

13,040Threads
98,108Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member