• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

My Samsung led flat screen got crashed

Stardom22

Veteran Member
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.513888
Referral Credit
This television set has just failed to work. The power button lights up but it doesn't lights up the screen. It's all dark and it seems not working at all. I had purchased the TV back in the March 2012. I have not visited the customer care for Samsung because the warranty expired. I however have plans for getting a new set probably from another manufacturer.

You can try hisence or LG they also have quality products as well. That by the side, sorry to hear about your Samsung TV though.
I have now decided to get something that is very cheap although l can use it for like five years but according to the price it pays off than buying the most expensive items that crash after a short a period of time.

12,041Threads
92,865Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member