• Support Discussion Bucks in the Agora Referral Contest!

Join us in the Agora forums referral contest and help Discussion Bucks rise to the top! Every referral counts.

Click Here to Support Us!

My second payment from Discussion Bucks

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.029500
Referral Credit
Yay!! Happy to receive my second payment from Discussion Bucks. I requested a payment for 10.50 dollars through PayPal. Here is the screenshot of my payment.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-06-01-16-14-23-54_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-06-01-16-14-23-54_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg
    486 KB · Views: 8
@Starmix . Thank you. I wish I could be more like you and made more earnings here. You are true inspiration for online earnings. I am getting close to my first 1000 posts. Can't wait for that.
You can surely reach that number of posts. Just continuously post here at least 10 posts daily. It's not hard. I post early morning for 30 minutes before breakfast and work.

You can surely reach that number of posts. Just continuously post here at least 10 posts daily. It's not hard. I post early morning for 30 minutes before breakfast and work.
Yes, ten posts in a day is quite possible. I should try doing that. You are very good with your time management. That's why you are able to manage so many things.

Yes, ten posts in a day is quite possible. I should try doing that. You are very good with your time management. That's why you are able to manage so many things.
Yes, you too can do it. Just set aside some minutes to hit the goal in a day or month.

Yes, you too can do it. Just set aside some minutes to hit the goal in a day or month.
Thank you. That sounds motivating. I sm going to try it at all costs from today onwards. I don't keep any goal. I will just do as much as I can and whenever I can. I know that every little step counts.

Thank you. That sounds motivating. I sm going to try it at all costs from today onwards. I don't keep any goal. I will just do as much as I can and whenever I can. I know that every little step counts.
That is a good mindset for someone like you despite being busy but you are trying your very best to give attention to your other matters like earning some in a forum like DBucks.

11,643Threads
90,716Messages
284Members
JCVLon499Latest member