My tasks next week

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.058750
Referral Credit
We have 2 weeks break at my workplace. I have to think straight next week. Time is gold so I have to utilize my two weeks break with topnotch effects like plotting on the planned online business. I want to plot two or three kinds and decide which one is attainable, reachable, and measurable. I will then design the best Niche, the budget, the tools, materials, and the marketing approaches digitally. Inflation rate is extended, therefore, let's also extend the rate of our speed in decision - making. What do you think?

Wow, this is great, I am so inspired by what you have set up. Congratulations to you already because I am rooting for you to upscale greatly in your endeavours. The sole purpose of why we are here is to see more people evolve set up their ventures and get to share their success stories with us. To your success in making this bold decision.

@Carson20t ad @SHAHID987, I am so impressed with how your spirit evolved with the tasks that I already have done the other week and thankfully, I am almost through with all the things I planned. We need to plan what's best for us especially this time money is hard to compound.

Sounds like a plan! You are a very hardworking person, Starmix! Keep it up! No plans here yet. Most likely, I will be participating here on Discussion Bucks, do some work, etc.
Yes I have so many plans and work, in fact, I have just finished my first period class. I like my students all good. They're Architecture students. I'm teaching them University Physics for one sem.

13,068Threads
98,331Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member