My VIP membeship expired today,LOL

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.860000
Referral Credit
Being a gold member is something but that was good only for a week free trial 😁. That was an offer being one of the BetaTesters. I am going to upgrade to Silver, not to Gold. I am busy at my work offline and may just waste my membership. I will also observe the flow of my earnings if worth the $20 Goldie payment. Thank you Boss @Devin for letting me feel the beauty and benefit of being a Gold Upgrader.

Oh, so what's your next plan? Was your experiment successful and would you be going for a gold membership soon? I plan on doing so but at the moment not right now.

Oh, so what's your next plan? Was your experiment successful and would you be going for a gold membership soon? I plan on doing so but at the moment not right now.
My experiment is not about being a Gold member last week hehehe. I am planning to upgrade to Silver perhaps next week. The benefits are also good being a Silver member. What about you? Have you upgraded to crypto?

My experiment is not about being a Gold member last week hehehe. I am planning to upgrade to Silver perhaps next week. The benefits are also good being a Silver member. What about you? Have you upgraded to crypto?
Not yet, i have not made an upgrade, i just have some expenses i need to sort out offline first. Once i have been able to sort that out, i we see which of the upgrades i would be able to make on the site.

Not yet, i have not made an upgrade, i just have some expenses i need to sort out offline first. Once i have been able to sort that out, i we see which of the upgrades i would be able to make on the site.
The one that told you about the experiment is how much would I earn here if not upgraded to any level. But I am so sure that I will upgrade to the next level, not to gold but silver.

I hope that you could make best use of this Gold membership that was a free offer for being a beta tester. I avoid taking any such membership benefits because of the time constraints that I have with my work and other offline obligations. Hope you can make maximum use of your Silver membership.

I hope that you could make best use of this Gold membership that was a free offer for being a beta tester. I avoid taking any such membership benefits because of the time constraints that I have with my work and other offline obligations. Hope you can make maximum use of your Silver membership.
It expired yesterday. It was good for a 7-day trial, but within this week, I will upgrade myself to a VIP membership. Why can't you upgrade too? There is a 50% discount up to October 16 only. Let us support the site.

In my view we must upgrade ourselves in any website or forum when we feel that we can give time to that site, on the other hand the chance remain there as we may lose some money. You did great job, once again we all together h

Being a gold member is something but that was good only for a week free trial 😁. That was an offer being one of the BetaTesters. I am going to upgrade to Silver, not to Gold. I am busy at my work offline and may just waste my membership. I will also observe the flow of my earnings if worth the $20 Goldie payment. Thank you Boss @Devin for letting me feel the beauty and benefit of being a Gold Upgrader.
I still have to know a lot about this site.While I am replying I see a message saying my message is 66% incoherent. I don't understand what it means.

I know I generally will find anyway to support a forum, whether it be upgrading if a VIP option is not too expensive, or using different services available, including exchanges.

Hope you decide which you want to have when you get the available money to do so!

Gold is fun but because I'm not here for the paid to post aspect I may not renew my membership plan :eek: I'm just here to support @Devin and have fun.
My VIP membership expired, it was good for a 7-day free trial. I really want to upgrade but my PayPal is empty and my bank, Bank of the Philippine Islands denied my requests for money transfer from BPI to PP because of some crimes committed by some depositors years ago abusing BPI transferring money anywhere including PP.

My VIP membership expired, it was good for a 7-day free trial. I really want to upgrade but my PayPal is empty and my bank, Bank of the Philippine Islands denied my requests for money transfer from BPI to PP because of some crimes committed by some depositors years ago abusing BPI transferring money anywhere including PP.
So because of crimes committed by other people you and others who are using it for good get penalized by it by those who commit crimes? :o

So because of crimes committed by other people you and others who are using it for good get penalized by it by those who commit crimes? :eek:
Banks are very strict this time, in fact, depositors cannot just withdraw in bulk, especially if the depositor is a government employee.

I wish to avail of that but lately I have been busy with work that I cannot even visit the site daily. I may not earn enough from online activities in a month to pay off the membership plan.

Lucky you I have to be among the beta testers but I got to see my emails quite late it wasn't funny at all. You can upgrade in the future to enjoy the benefits.
I will upgrade next month but to silver not VIP. I am always at work and this month is a very busy month. We need to hold classes face to face three weeks time and midterm exams the same face-to-face starting October 25-November 4. I will not be around here in the day only in the evening.

13,040Threads
98,107Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member