Mylot

Mylot is one of the most legitimate site I have ever worked with. But I stopped working for the forum because they don't pay posterscfrom my country. Secondly, they use only PayPal for payment. I don't ise PayPal and i can't deny my country.
So sorry to hear this because it is a great
Site. I am glad you are able to work here and not have those issues

I am already on mylot but these days I am not much active there because I don't see interesting posts on the site, also DE (one of the most popular person) is missing there😅
There are quite a few people that I know that are not there any longer.

There are quite a few people that I know that are not there any longer.
But there are many members on mylot who are there since last 10-15 years. Mylot is like a home for me. It's was the first site where I earned money online.

I am so happy today I got paid from mylot for the first time in months not by choice just because I have not been that active there but I am back at it again. If you are not with mylot I recommend them.View attachment 903
I'm also on ML but inactive. It's a waste of time of time for me. Reaching the threshold there seems eternal but I have many good friends there though.

I'm also on ML but inactive. It's a waste of time of time for me. Reaching the threshold there seems eternal but I have many good friends there though.
And one of them is me. Also I find it difficult to reach threshold. Maybe they have reduced the payment rate per post.

But there are many members on mylot who are there since last 10-15 years. Mylot is like a home for me. It's was the first site where I earned money online.
I am one of those members that has been there that many years. I agree everyone there is like family I love it there

13,182Threads
98,960Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member