yusra

Engaged Contributor
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.050500
Referral Credit
Myopinions.com.au is an Australian survey community that pays members for sharing opinions and feedback on brands, products, ads, and more. I signed up to see if it provides a worthwhile way to earn extra cash online.

Getting Started

Registering for myopinions was quick and easy, requiring just an email and password. They state members should be 18 or older. The signup process took less than 5 minutes total.

Available Surveys

After confirming my account, I was able to view and access survey offers right away. However, the number of surveys available at any given time was lower than I expected.

On a typical day, there were 2-3 new surveys posted that would match my demographic profile. Some days had no new surveys available at all. Each survey took 5-15 minutes to complete.

While survey volume was lower than ideal, the topics were interesting and relevant, covering consumer products, restaurants, entertainment, travel, and more.

Cash Reward Rates

Each survey shows the point reward you'll receive upon successful completion. Points typically range from 35-125 per survey. 100 points is equivalent to $1 AUD, so most surveys pay $0.35 to $1.25.

Compared to similar Australian survey sites, the rewards paid by myopinions are competitive. Just be prepared that it may take some time to accumulate points due to limited daily surveys.

Cashing Out Earnings

The minimum payout is $10 AUD, which can be requested via PayPal or direct bank transfer. This is a lower cashout minimum than many survey sites, which often require $20+ to withdraw earnings.

Overall, myopinions does provide legit survey opportunities to earn a bit of extra cash online. Just don't expect to get rich with the limited daily surveys available. But the cashout process is convenient once you accumulate enough points.

13,039Threads
98,081Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member