Name one thing better than money.

For me, there is no other better than money. Through money, we can have a better life, full of joy life, contentment, and peace of mind. Our head aches when there is no money. But one for sure that is better than money is GOD. He is the source of everything.

Grateful, being grateful.
We all need money to live. But we should not love money.
Loving money is a dangerous thing, when we love money it will have a power to control us and that will be bad thing.

Peaceful and sound mind, when you are sane and free-minded then no one can take that feeling away from you. At all cost, we should strive to be happy always and never let anyone take that from anyone.

I could name a few, for example, love, friendship, family, and also God and his Son Jesus Christ are better than money and any material goods

For me, there is no other better than money. Through money, we can have a better life, full of joy life, contentment, and peace of mind. Our head aches when there is no money. But one for sure that is better than money is GOD. He is the source of everything.
Yes, God, indeed. He is better than everything. He is the reason why we are alive.

Like they said after God is money, so since God comes before money I think God is better than money. Another thing I think is better than money is good health. If we are not healthy, you won't be able to enjoy your money.

Like they said after God is money, so since God comes before money I think God is better than money. Another thing I think is better than money is good health. If we are not healthy, you won't be able to enjoy your money.
True, God is the first thing we need in our life, everything that we have is protected by God and we can't compare him with anything.

13,068Threads
98,312Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member