NASA spacecraft spots dead robot on Mars surface

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.024300
Referral Credit
Without the large, powerful camera aboard NASA's Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter, which observes Martian terrain for past evidence of water and how the Red Planet is changing. They said they might miss it without their hi-tech camera.

NASA Orbiter said that they spotted something, and that was the NASA robot commissioned to take the activities on Mars. The robot measured over 1,300 marsquakes
including a "monster" temblor, providing further evidence that Mars isn't nearly geologically dead. The robot's battery died.

At the center of the image below, you can see its two deployed circular solar panels sandwiching the main body.

1716277301385.png 1716277301385.png

I was just wondering how a robot died Lol. So it is the robot battery that died .
Yeah, the news is tricky. I was also wondering why a robot died only to know at the end of the news that its battery died

Yeah, the news is tricky. I was also wondering why a robot died only to know at the end of the news that its battery died
Same here . maybe they just wanted to get the attention of people that's why they had to put it that way

Same here . maybe they just wanted to get the attention of people that's why they had to put it that way
Yes that's tactic to get traffic when viewers feel intrigued of a dead robot. I was also intrigued. I also see it again on Google news but the body of the robot is clearly displayed. It fell down.

Yes that's tactic to get traffic when viewers feel intrigued of a dead robot. I was also intrigued. I also see it again on Google news but the body of the robot is clearly displayed. It fell down.
That's the essence of clickbait you just use an headline that would make people click on your post . it's all good.

That's the essence of clickbait you just use an headline that would make people click on your post . it's all good.
That's true there are million viewers or readers. There are many images that attract the readers.

And they know this so they capitalise on that and give headlines that would be clucked by thousands of people
Those who like that site keep on visiting it, like me, I keep on visiting the site. Their news is updated and that attracts the people.

Those who like that site keep on visiting it, like me, I keep on visiting the site. Their news is updated and that attracts the people.
Well, that's what the news sites is all about. You would be attracted by their headlines to always click

Well, that's what the news sites is all about. You would be attracted by their headlines to always click
The sites earned big dollars because of the heavy traffic and get a good pay through Google AdSense.

It is not good to fabricate fake stories for the sake of money. They will face their own karma if people will know of their manipulative works.
Sure, that's how karma works it would get to you that one would chasing clout with your name

Sure, that's how karma works it would get to you that one would chasing clout with your name
There's good and bad karma hoping a good karma paves my path to richness lol. It's good to do good.

Yes, You are good. And good things goes to those that love and give out only good things which isn't bad
That's right we most always assess our actions and the supposed action and decision if it isn't detrimental to our reputation and dignity.

That's right we most always assess our actions and the supposed action and decision if it isn't detrimental to our reputation and dignity.
Yes we just have to do things that will boost our reputation and integrity. it would help us live better.

13,202Threads
99,065Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member