averygirl

Active Participant
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.480625
Referral Credit
I'm struggling now with negativities. I'm doing my best to be filled with Positivity as much as possible. I painted our house with cool green to have a good vibes since it is an old house. I'm doing my best but still it's still there.

What I did today is have positive affirmations or statements repeated in my mind.

How do you handle negativities in life?:unsure:

I'm struggling now with negativities. I'm doing my best to be filled with Positivity as much as possible. I painted our house with cool green to have a good vibes since it is an old house. I'm doing my best but still it's still there.

What I did today is have positive affirmations or statements repeated in my mind.

Nice to hear from you that you painted your house 🏡 with cool green 🟩 ...
I will handle the (➖)negatives with 🛐Prayer & sharing it with my loved💝 ones ... they will say (➕)positive vibes to me

I usually attempt to avoid the negatives if I am able, and then work around it if I cannot. We have a few things in the house that helps accommodate some of the old things in our house, which helps alleviate some of the negative for awhile.

My job is full of stress coupled with bashings from detractors but who cares. Enjoy every moment and any negativity shall pass. Take a deep breath, play bling and make some pennies from here and ML, never mind the other sites that don't pay lol. they're more negatives.

We cannot avoid having some negative thinking but on my part, my mind flashes the negative thoughts away from me after some seconds or minutes. Let us never allow negative thoughts to kill our dreams. Let us also stay away from negative-minded individuals, they are contagious.

Our major problem today is negativity, we tend to think too much of the bad things or what could go wrong rather than being positive. One thing i have come to realize is that how we see or view a particular issue would determine how it would go for us.

We all experience negativity in our lives; how we respond to it is up to us. Although I try to think positively, I nevertheless acknowledge my current emotions. I strive to be optimistic at all times and believe that everything happens for a reason. That being said, I somehow breathed out the negative thoughts in my mind.

It's very natural for us to feel negative from time to time. We have to acknowledge our emotions and try to have a control over it. As long as we stay in control, it works. Things start going South when the emotions start controlling us and our lives. We can't avoid certain situations that make us feel negative but we can stay in control of ourselves and the way we react to it.

13,040Threads
98,107Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member