• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Neighbor falsely claiming to own house, savings

neku

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
freeearning.net
D Bucks
💵3.250313
Referral Credit
Single older professionals, investors find that their well connected cheater neighbours are falsely claiming to own their house and savings, to grab their savings, especially if they are away from home for personal reasons. Is this a widespread problem in your country and how to end the fraud of the high status neighbors?

Learning that such events occur in our country can be extremely depressing. However, knowing that such instances are uncommon and that we can act if they happen is reassuring. Personally, if I were to witness such an event, I would not hesitate to report it to the authorities so that justice might be served.

It is not easy to claim someone's property except you possess the papers and relevant documents. Circumstances like death can give you opportunity to make good use of other people's property and possibly claim it. But such opportunities is very rare to come by.

That's a very daring act of pretending to own something which you don't own. That's not easy to do because authorities will always look for proof of ownership.

Single older professionals, investors find that their well connected cheater neighbours are falsely claiming to own their house and savings, to grab their savings, especially if they are away from home for personal reasons. Is this a widespread problem in your country and how to end the fraud of the high status neighbors?
I have such neighbours too and therefore I stay away from them. When you live alone there will definitely be people to grab your house and savings.

That's a very daring act of pretending to own something which you don't own. That's not easy to do because authorities will always look for proof of ownership.
The main problem is that government agencies are blindly believing in fake rumors, they do not check for proof of ownership and rewarding frauds with government salaries for making fake claims. This encourages the fraudsters and makes it difficult for the victims to get justice.

The main problem is that government agencies are blindly believing in fake rumors, they do not check for proof of ownership and rewarding frauds with government salaries for making fake claims. This encourages the fraudsters and makes it difficult for the victims to get justice.
Maybe they are cohorts. The true owner is the rightful person to complain and he must show proof of ownership.

Top tech and internet companies are encouraging and rewarding dishonest greedy robber neighbors in making fake claims about house ownership, savings of online investors, workers and the government is also believes all the fraud neighbors without legal papers.

This rarely happens in my city. You cannot claim owning a house unless you have the relevant documents. People can go to the Land Search Department to do an official search. If you buy a house or apartment, the first thing to do is to do the search to see who the landlord is.

12,088Threads
93,157Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member