Never be afraid of anything, no situation is hopeless

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.748250
Referral Credit
Let us never be afraid of anything, because no situation is hopeless unless you will give up on yourself. It's never good to give up because there's always next to try and to make it perfect and if cannot make it perfect, at least you try because you have the right imagination, creativity and strong conviction that if others can make it, why can't you? 🤗

Very good idea, but your sentence "Never be afraid of anything, no situation is hopeless", I cannot apply to all aspects/fields of my life, especially love matters, because I once loved a woman, I put full hope and fell in love with her. personality, but after making introductions it turned out that he was married, my hopes were shattered.

Very good idea, but your sentence "Never be afraid of anything, no situation is hopeless", I cannot apply to all aspects/fields of my life, especially love matters, because I once loved a woman, I put full hope and fell in love with her. personality, but after making introductions it turned out that he was married, my hopes were shattered.
Everything happens for a reason that is why we have to be extra careful because our surrounding is full of treachery. The woman you fell in love with was an insanely liar.

Everything happens for a reason that is why we have to be extra careful because our surrounding is full of treachery. The woman you fell in love with was an insanely liar.
That is one of the risks if we run a business that provides direct services to the community, such as opening a food stall, because our lunch time is the same as theirs, so we don't have time for lunch, so it would be better if our lunch was accelerated to 11 o'clock, don't the same as office break hours.

Yes, if we fail the first time, do not be afraid to try again. Who knows? The next time you try it, you will be successful. Combine your efforts with prayer, hard work and determination.
You're so right as long as we live, there's always. There's no problem that can't be solve if only realized.

A hopeless situation may happen if the body declines and refuses to adapt to a new situation which is why, it is so good to make life better while still young because no matter how the person tries, hopeless feeling dominates.

There's no hopeless situation if help is reached out to who needs it. It's not good to keep the bad situation by yourself alone that's when a hopeless feeling attacks. It's best to share to someone close to your heart.

I agree, if we have someone wo we believe and who we think that could help us then we can share to the our feelings and we can get their helps, even if we don't get any help letting our emotions is a good relief.
Yes, we should be silent on what we feel is not good for us and if there is a problem that needs moral support.We need to call someone close to us like our parents .

In life one has not to be afraid of anything, every situation is a lesson, if you fail today don’t keep up tomorrow you can make it. Don’t be afraid of anything. When you want to make a choice always stand strong never give up. No matter what no situation is hopeless.

If the situation is at its worst, one cannot avoid to be scared and the feeling will be out of order, His mind works negatively thinking that it is the end of everything. But who to approach to resolve the conflicted issues, our family, Our parents foremost know well about life and they know well how to solve critical situations.

13,164Threads
98,836Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member