Never forget who helped you in difficult time.

Yes, of course. We should be grateful to the person who helped us. I always try to give back to the people who helped me during difficult times.
Its a good thing to do that, and yeah a simple thank you makes them happy and they will also help other peoples, buy if we don't recognize and give them appreciation then they will not do it again.

We all need to respect and remember the person who helped us, it doesn't matter how small the help is we need to remember it.
That's one thing I live by. And not only on difficult times, but at all times.

Indeed. Gratitude is quite powerful. People that help you through difficult times should be recognized and valued. I won't forget some people in my life.
That is true; gratitude is something we need to respect and remember all the time.

Normally, humans find it difficult to remember people that helped them in difficult times. Probably, once the pain is not there, it seems the help rendered is not valuable. Though, we have exceptional humans who don't overlook and never forget good gestures.

In difficult times, many people refuse to reply and also spread fake defamatory rumors, only a few people have the honesty and humanity to help a person who is falsely accused.

We all need to respect and remember the person who helped us, it doesn't matter how small the help is we need to remember it.
There are two types of helpful people in this world. Some help you genuinely but some help you with a design to exploit you life long.

In difficult times, many people refuse to reply and also spread fake defamatory rumors, only a few people have the honesty and humanity to help a person who is falsely accused.
Yeah, some people don't have humanity in them. We just have to avoid these people. Just help in your own little Way as you can.

13,068Threads
98,310Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member