• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Never spend money before you have it!

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
Sometimes we try to show other people how we can afford things by wearing and buying products that will not really show our true status; we try to hide it by spending money on clothes and shoes, but we have to know that we shouldn't spend money before we have it in order to impress others.

I want to believe that the analogy of spending money before we have it is taking debts in anticipation for our pay. The practice is not good as it doesn't allow for proper planning of finances.

I want to believe that the analogy of spending money before we have it is taking debts in anticipation for our pay. The practice is not good as it doesn't allow for proper planning of finances.
That's true, we have to know our financial ability, and we should limit our need based on that.

Most business owners tend to go for loans before their salaries. Then once their salary comes they would use it in paying back the loan. So in the end they are not really using their salaries or what they earn for anything reasonable.

Most business owners tend to go for loans before their salaries. Then once their salary comes they would use it in paying back the loan. So in the end they are not really using their salaries or what they earn for anything reasonable.
Exactly. If they take a loan and pay the loan when they get their salary, they end up being brock.

Yes, some people show off to hide their true financial situation. We should not do it just to impress others. We should save money for a rainy day.
True, its better to save money, and we don't have to spend money only to show to others.

Living a life of debt is one of the worse way any human would live. It sets one in a life of backwardness like one step forward ten steps back ward. I always believe in sewing your clothes according to how much material you have available
You nailed it, there's no need being in debt it never ends well. Living within one's means is the way to go

I have never tried to work like this, but I had a problem that I bought a toir before I received a salary and it was supposed to be delivered to me at the same time as the salary, but it turned out that every month my salary was delayed for 1 week, so I no longer I don't do that

l too agree with you on that. Living within our means is really the solution for getting us out of debt. Therefore it's advisable to plan on the money earned.
Yes, the advice is that we should only plan with money in our hands. We would be deceiving ourselves planning with yet to received money

I think when we go as per your advice we could stand in a position that we can avoid debts and live within our means. Embracing of the debt free life is the beginning of wealthy building journey.
That's the way to go , we just have to avoid being in debt and one way is living by your budget and means that's the way it should be

True, its better to save money, and we don't have to spend money only to show to others.

There are some individuals who are willing to spend a lot of money to impress others. They may even take out a loan just to show off what they have.

12,088Threads
93,157Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member