Never underestimate karma, it will always find a way to teach you a lesson

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.058750
Referral Credit
Karma is real which is why, it is hard to do bad to fellowmen or to someone vulnerable and weak. It will always find a way to teach whoever does wrong or offend someone. I may not be instantly, but it surely will show up and you will only realize it is karma. Resolution: we should avoid hurting people , insulting people, defaming people, or betraying that sucks to the bones.

It happens to everyone regardless of culture and nationalities, but they never care if it's karma or not. What they believe or think is, it's circumstantial. They have different mind sets and beliefs.

Sure, humans just need to know this. Karma is very real though it may take time but it will be right there to give you a dose of your own medicine.
You're so right and even if a person forgets what she or he did wrong, sooner or later karma strikes back to test the person's own medicine.

You're so right and even if a person forgets what she or he did wrong, sooner or later karma strikes back to test the person's own medicine.
Sure, the fact remains that karma and the universe don't forget. They would always makes you test our own medicine.

Sure, the fact remains that karma and the universe don't forget. They would always makes you test our own medicine.
Many failed to realize their mistakes and even to say sorry they didn't do. They only regret when they realized they are punished by karma

Many failed to realize their mistakes and even to say sorry they didn't do. They only regret when they realized they are punished by karma
Yes, that's why I like karma. it would humble you at last. Though the sorry might come in very late.

Yes, that's why I like karma. it would humble you at last. Though the sorry might come in very late.
That's true, it always comes later and when it strikes, it may be late or not, to say sorry to the person you caused the pain of insults.

Those who did wrong to someone fiercely will also receive fierce karma. It may not be the same actuation, but it truly appears to let someone know that karma teaches her or him a lesson.

Whether some people believe karma or not, it surely occurs to the person who wronged a person. He may not recognise it as karma, but the person himself can reflect the past undesirable actions he did to someone.

Funny thing, me and some guys had a little talk about this some days back. The funny thing about karma is that it might not even come in the way you expect it to, but it would definitely come.

Funny thing, me and some guys had a little talk about this some days back. The funny thing about karma is that it might not even come in the way you expect it to, but it would definitely come.
That is right, karma comes unexpectedly. We will only realize late that we are punished by it, which is why, we need to be very careful with the words we speak and the actions we show to others, especially to our parents and siblings.

That's right it would definitely return snd yours might even be in a worse way. That's the truth

I believe in Karma. It's digital! Hehe. I remember my ex, who cheated on me several times. After we broke up, he had a girlfriend, and she cheated on him while they were apart for a month or two. LOL.
Your ex boyfriend tasted his own medicine. Life is always a boomerang so as much as possible let's not do wrong to our parents, family members close, friendd, and close to our heart, our sweet love.

Your ex boyfriend tasted his own medicine. Life is always a boomerang so as much as possible let's not do wrong to our parents, family members close, friendd, and close to our heart, our sweet love.
Yes karma knows how to give a dose of ones medicine. it comes when you least expect it.

13,068Threads
98,311Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member