• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Never underestimate your customers because of their poor appearance

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.568550
Referral Credit
It always happens to business, underestimating their customers because of their poor appearance. You might be wrong. Some customers are not showy. They like to act simple and wear simple but clean and presentable clothes. It does not mean that because they look poor in their appearance they are poor. You would be wrong about that. Your judgment is too shallow. You judge instead the contents of their wallets. It will be a shame if you see them outside driving on an elegant and expensive car. Even if a customer looks poor and really poor, never deprive him of the right to enter your business to buy.

Last edited:
Every customer is important, be it poor or rich, the funny thing is that most times even the customers we might consider as poor, might be the ones to refer good paying customers to us in the future

This is what business owners nedd to know you should not mock or underrate your customers without them your business will fail.
That's right, and in a shopping store for example, the sales girl never likes to entertain a poorly looking customer. I hate people like that judgmental.

That's right, and in a shopping store for example, the sales girl never likes to entertain a poorly looking customer. I hate people like that judgmental.
Yeah this is why store owners should know the kind of people they employ as sales rep. Employ mostly courteous people

Yeah this is why store owners should know the kind of people they employ as sales rep. Employ mostly courteous people
Instead of guiding the poorly looking customer, they indulge in gossiping instead about the customer which is very unethical.

I have learned generally in life that looks are deceptive. That's why I don't judge anyone with looks. I have had customers that looked rather not so pleasing buy things at good prices and quantities.

Instead of guiding the poorly looking customer, they indulge in gossiping instead about the customer which is very unethical.
This is always wrong and we need to always avoid this as sellers. it is always good to make buyere feel. st home to lure them. to buy all the time from us.

This is always wrong and we need to always avoid this as sellers. it is always good to make buyere feel. st home to lure them. to buy all the time from us.
The management must conduct a meeting with an agendum on customer discrimination so the sales ladies will not be put to disgrace once caught the act doing customer inequality service and get fired.

The management must conduct a meeting with an agendum on customer discrimination so the sales ladies will not be put to disgrace once caught the act doing customer inequality service and get fired.
That's right such sale rep will be spoiling the business when they discriminate. So it's better to ire them thsn running down the business

12,060Threads
92,989Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member