New Feature! - New Cashout Methods Enabled! | Discussion Bucks

New Feature! New Cashout Methods Enabled!

Devin

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Novice Scribe
Sep 2, 2023
D Bucks
💵29.291225
Referral Credit
Hello everyone,

I am excited to announce that Coinbase has enabled our account again and has unlocked the transfer feature. With this in mind, I'm not sure if we will face issues again in the future with Coinbase, but as of now, all of our original crypto cashout options have been enabled!

1701957920670.png

Hello everyone,

I am excited to announce that Coinbase has enabled our account again and has unlocked the transfer feature. With this in mind, I'm not sure if we will face issues again in the future with Coinbase, but as of now, all of our original crypto cashout options have been enabled!

View attachment 296
Wow, that's a great news ☺️
Long live Discussion bucks.

Simply amazing, a payment method for everyone, Discussion Bucks is doing great!

Hello everyone,

View attachment 296
Wow that is nice👍, kudos to our administrator(Devin) for all his effort on Discussion bucks. We’re looking forward to explore.

• Like Button
Reactions: Devin
Thank you, Devin, I am impressed that my preferred mode of payment is among those listed above.
I'm still hoarding, and hoping to make it to the threshold so that I can withdraw.

All the best fellow members.

• Love
Reactions: Devin
Cryptocurrency is my only means of receiving payment without much trouble. Thank you for including cryptocurrency in your payment processors. Crypto cut off a lot of unnecessary hitches in our international transactions.