New Nail Wraps

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.919250
Referral Credit
I think I shared about my experience with my last order I ordered 2 sets and neither would would stick to my nails I complained to them and they gave me a code for a free pair of gel ones and some points that will help get me a free pair. I was not happy about the other 2 sets not working out but I know these will. A3C9CEB5-8E08-40A6-A13C-8770B61CC2DC.jpeg

Those look cute. You always have fun nails.

How difficult are they to remove? Do you use regular polish remover to take them off? I can occasionally get away with polish at work, I've discovered. The rules in the paperwork indicated that we couldn't since we work with food served to the public, but the kitchen manager says that it's fine as long as we have nails of a reasonable length and we wear gloves.

Those look cute. You always have fun nails.

How difficult are they to remove? Do you use regular polish remover to take them off? I can occasionally get away with polish at work, I've discovered. The rules in the paperwork indicated that we couldn't since we work with food served to the public, but the kitchen manager says that it's fine as long as we have nails of a reasonable length and we wear gloves.
These are easy to remove these gel ones are easy to remove cuticle oil and an orange wood sticking call it a wooden cuticle stick. The ones that are not gel are easy to remove also just polish remover.

13,039Threads
98,081Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member