New Zealand

Dude, it's just my dream to go there. I don't really know what people's financial situation is and whether they actually live well, but I've seen a lot of streets and locations on Google Maps and I really like the way residential neighborhoods are organized. It would be comfortable for me to even live there, not just to travel

Hobbiton was where the Lord of the Rings was filmed, it is a guaranteed destination, Cathedral Cove is also on the list

I would love to visit New Zealand and it's my dream place. I have heard lots of good things and place there.
New Zealand is like a paradise. It is clean and green country. No one can afford to throw anywhere there's is police. Every place, road park and more policemen are seen.

That's the reason I want to visit New Zealand. In India , density is too high you won't find greenery , everywhere there are houses.
New Zealand is like a paradise. You can apply to that country. You can find their website. Tey to check it in your browser.

How much is the cost involved? I will have to check if it's in my budget.
I dunno but Ph to New Zealand round trip International costs and local costs more or less
$ 2000 but I was financed by my foreigner ex in Auckland.

13,200Threads
99,034Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member