Nigeria Army troops killed terrorists in Zamfara state

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.644950
Referral Credit
Troops of the Nigerian Army in separate operations carried out in Zamafara state have killed more terrorists.

The terrorists were killed following a raid on terrorist kingpin enclaves in the state

In Zamafara, on march 29, 2024, the troops successfully raided the terrorists den. The ’ kingpin, Hassan Yantagwaye and his group have been responsible for kidnappings people in North-West Nigeria.So during the operation, they were overpowered by the troops three of them were captured The troop recovered a large cache of arms and ammunition. The terrorists’ camps were destroyed.

This is impressive but I hope they are giving us the real information, cause these days it's hard to trust any news the government releases. I just find it strange that they are able to track these much terrorists down all of a sudden. Anyways am giving them the benefit of a doubt.

This is impressive but I hope they are giving us the real information, cause these days it's hard to trust any news the government releases. I just find it strange that they are able to track these much terrorists down all of a sudden. Anyways am giving them the benefit of a doubt.
Yesh I just want to believe since the news is carried by reliable news outlets. But it would be good news if it is true for our dear country Nigeria

13,179Threads
98,925Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member