Nigeria Fears Gen Z Protests: African Spring Underway

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.223050
Referral Credit
According to the report, after Kenya and Uganda, Nigeria is preparing to become the third hotspot for the Gen Z protests. Young Nigerians are organizing under the hashtag # end Bad Governance.

The report added that they plan to launch their protest on August 1. Nigerian authorities are doing everything they can to avoid the Kenya-style protests. But can they stop the wave of protests that is making its way across Africa?

The Nigerian government repeatedly warned the protesters to refrain from their plans to avoid drastic punishment and lives may put to waste or danger. The young protesters seem very hungry of change that whatever happens they will take it.

Watch the full coverage of the report via the YouTube link.

I am just praying for two things right now. The first is that there should be no killing, and the second is that this should actually produce good results.

I am just praying for two things right now. The first is that there should be no killing, and the second is that this should actually produce good results.
I hope you are far from that protest scene. I also hope that no one invited you to join in this protest. I believe there will be casualties if the protesters will act like that of Sudan and Bangladeshi.

The Nigerian youths are not as fearless as the Kenyan youths. All those people spearheading the the protests would chicken out as we approach the date.

I came across a video where they where giving some person 5k in naira to stop the protest. How true is this? Cause it's possible it could be another video, then bloggers will change the news.

I came across a video where they where giving some person 5k in naira to stop the protest. How true is this? Cause it's possible it could be another video, then bloggers will change the news.
This day is the day for the young Nigerians to start their protest. I hope it is not a deadly protest unlike what happened in Bangladesh, where the protesters were shot like birds.

The parents must not allow their kids to join a protest, it is a nonsense protest. The government continues to be dumb.
No children are not involved. if you are not an adult you cant join the protest . Let see how this goes

No children are not involved. if you are not an adult you cant join the protest . Let see how this goes
Your government must not wait for the next days to decide. As much as possible he better steps down from his post if cannot solve the needs and problems of the people.

Your government must not wait for the next days to decide. As much as possible he better steps down from his post if cannot solve the needs and problems of the people.
That's our collective prayers if you can't make things better for us then you step aside and give others the chance to try out for us

That's our collective prayers if you can't make things better for us then you step aside and give others the chance to try out for us
What is the update of the protest there in your country? Did your government grant the demands of the protesters or not? Were there casualties?

13,246Threads
99,226Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member