Nigeria police emerge best in the US training program at Jordan

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.644950
Referral Credit
The Nigeria Police Force have excelled and emerged the best at the just-concluded US Special Program for Embassy Augmentation Response. Which was a team mission at Amman, Jordan.

The training, started on March 10, 2024, and ended on April 3, 2024 seeing the Nigeria police coming out tops. The program was designed to enhance the team’s skills in responding to various emergencies and tactical situations.

The programme was conducted by the US Navy Seals This achievement is the demonstration of NPF commitment and hard work and enduring partnership between Nigeria and the United States

Talent could be anywhere, it can't be the asset of any nation. As here Pakistan Army declared the best Army in the world. Similar thing I don't understand as why some website creator don't understand as they restrict the talent of some countries by using only those payment processors those which are not available worldwide like stripe or PayPal.

Talent could be anywhere, it can't be the asset of any nation. As here Pakistan Army declared the best Army in the world. Similar thing I don't understand as why some website creator don't understand as they restrict the talent of some countries by using only those payment processors those which are not available worldwide like stripe or PayPal.
I used to wonder same but it is all good if we can use things that would benefits others like the PayPal you mentioned that's just for few countries

LoL, you know something good can still come out of Nazareth. The NPF tried this time.
Haha, that's true though. Good things can still come out.

13,179Threads
98,931Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member