Nigeria: President Bola Tinubu To Field Army To "Crush" Protests

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.223050
Referral Credit
According to the report, tensions continue to simmer in Nigeria as citizens continue to mobilize for protests against the government starting August 1. The government says it is ready to field the military to prevent any violence at demonstrations by citizens.

The report said that the Nigerian military says the protests would head off anarchy and that the armed forces won't allow the nation to spiral out of control. Nigeria's police chief also warned against the protests, blaming self-appointed crusaders and influencers for igniting anger.

The report added that the government fears that these protests, inspired by those in Kenya, will turn violent. Nigerian President Bola Tinubu said he does not want a Sudan-like situation in Nigeria.

The police authorities are ow on red alert about the issue of protest of some youths in Nigeria. They are inspired by the the protesters in Kenya, but they are told by the Nigerian president that they might serve the protesters with a harsh punishment.

Watch the full coverage of the report via the YouTube link.

We don't also want the protest he just have to do the needful. Why are they all quiet about the hardship in the country. Hunger is real
The people there in your country only wait for the right time. It also happened here in my country, a protest for the government, They started themselves for 3 days under the heat of the sun, day and night. They were granted with what they protested all about,

The people there in your country only wait for the right time. It also happened here in my country, a protest for the government, They started themselves for 3 days under the heat of the sun, day and night. They were granted with what they protested all about,
Yes this is why the people wants to protest if this will help us to get them work on the economy now. it is not easy for anyone

Yes this is why the people wants to protest if this will help us to get them work on the economy now. it is not easy for anyone
It seems your government s sleeping, why is it that the increase asked by the people was too small? I cannot blame the people for the proposed protest. It will be on August 1.

It seems your government s sleeping, why is it that the increase asked by the people was too small? I cannot blame the people for the proposed protest. It will be on August 1.
They are all corrupt officers they want to siphon all the monies to themselves. I just hope we don't witness another war.

They are all corrupt officers they want to siphon all the monies to themselves. I just hope we don't witness another war.
I hope the protest there ended already peacefully with your government granting what the people were asking for. It is not easy to see the protesters struggling.

13,248Threads
99,228Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member