Nigeria protest: DSS arrest and detained the leaders of the nationwide protest

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.381950
Referral Credit
Report emerging is that the Department of State Services (DSS) has detained the leaders of the nationwide protest against bad governance in Katsina State.

it is reported that Kabir Shehu Yandaki and Habibu Ruma, leaders of the “Struggle for Good Governance” protest, were invited to the DSS office in Katsina and subsequently detained.

Nah, that's an absolute injustice the more people get angry with the jailing of the leaders of the protest. The more people cry for justice. There might be bloody protest coming.
They have been released now. They were just trying to intimidate the people but we are strong like that

They have been released now. They were just trying to intimidate the people but we are strong like that
I am glad that they were released. They have to move on and live to the fullest by working hard in peace and silence. Life is still beautiful despite problems and obstacles.

I am glad that they were released. They have to move on and live to the fullest by working hard in peace and silence. Life is still beautiful despite problems and obstacles.
That's right mate. We are going on to other things and hopefully the future will be better for us and for every one.

That's right mate. We are going on to other things and hopefully the future will be better for us and for every one.
That's the mindset of a positive thinker like you mate. There is alway a better tomorrow with the intervention of Father God. Let us never lose hope for everything will be okay if we are positive.

I was expecting something like this to happen, just that I expected it sooner. The government will definitely want to fight back, they might charge them with instigating violence.

That's the mindset of a positive thinker like you mate. There is alway a better tomorrow with the intervention of Father God. Let us never lose hope for everything will be okay if we are positive.
Yes mate, I only stands for the positive because it is only that way that things can turn out positive. So hopefully it's better days ahead

Yes mate, I only stands for the positive because it is only that way that things can turn out positive. So hopefully it's better days ahead
There are always better things ahead of us as long as we believe and follow what we believe.

13,267Threads
99,365Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member