Nigeria protest; Planned one-million-man protest in all 36 states and the Federal Capital Territory, FCT Abuja

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.381950
Referral Credit
One of the key organizers of the "End Bad Governance" nationwide protest in Nigeria "Take It Back Movements " has scheduled Saturday, August 10, for a one-million-man protest in all 36 states and the Federal Capital Territory, FCT Abuja.

The National Coordinator of the movement,Mr Sanyaolu Juwon, stated this in a statement on Thursday, August 8, in Abuja.

He said, “The Take It Back Movement (TIB), side-by-side with other organizers and organizations will on August 10, lead a monumental one-million-man protest in each of the 36 states of Nigeria and the Federal Capital Territory, FCT, Abuja.

One of the key organizers of the "End Bad Governance" nationwide protest in Nigeria "Take It Back Movements " has scheduled Saturday, August 10, for a one-million-man protest in all 36 states and the Federal Capital Territory, FCT Abuja.

The National Coordinator of the movement,Mr Sanyaolu Juwon, stated this in a statement on Thursday, August 8, in Abuja.

He said, “The Take It Back Movement (TIB), side-by-side with other organizers and organizations will on August 10, lead a monumental one-million-man protest in each of the 36 states of Nigeria and the Federal Capital Territory, FCT, Abuja.
Best of luck to those protesting.

If the government is exploiting the people of the country. It's obvious the people will protest against the ruling government.

If the government is exploiting the people of the country. It's obvious the people will protest against the ruling government.
Yeah that's what we just finished doing. Hopefully the protest would help to bring the less hardship we desired

To be honest I have not really seen any positive effect of these protest so far. Over here in my location, they have even stopped protesting.
How is the protest there? I hope it's over now and your president granted the requests of the people. The protesters also suffer.

Yeah that's what we just finished doing. Hopefully the protest would help to bring the less hardship we desired
Putting the common man into hardship is the second nature of the politicians these days.

How is the protest there? I hope it's over now and your president granted the requests of the people. The protesters also suffer.
Lol our president has done notting, I heard some persons where even bribed so they won't come for the protest and it worked.

Lol our president has done notting, I heard some persons where even bribed so they won't come for the protest and it worked.
That's not good to hear people being bribed. They lost their value , pride, and dignity. Accepting bribery is putting a country in complete disgrace.

That's not good to hear people being bribed. They lost their value , pride, and dignity. Accepting bribery is putting a country in complete disgrace.
That's just it, there are always people who would do not mind dropping their pride just to take petty change.

That's just it, there are always people who would do not mind dropping their pride just to take petty change.
Anyways, we can not also blame other people if accept bribery for survival. It's also not easy to be hungry. The money they received are people's taxes corrupted by the crocs.

Anyways, we can not also blame other people if accept bribery for survival. It's also not easy to be hungry. The money they received are people's taxes corrupted by the crocs.
Indeed, it's very possible that they are simply desperate which is why they are willing to do anything just for money.

Indeed, it's very possible that they are simply desperate which is why they are willing to do anything just for money.
I understand their side and if I were on their feet, I will also do the same to accept a bribery just to save my hunger and facial needs.

That's humans for you. Some people do a good thing but their notice is not pure. They might just want to disguise

That's humans for you. Some people do a good thing but their notice is not pure. They might just want to disguise
Bribery occurs anywhere in the world.it is mostly done by politicians and rich people to acquire something they like illegally.

13,297Threads
99,483Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member