Nigerian pop star Davido made $1.3 millions after NY performance

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.800950
Referral Credit
Nigerian Pop star Davido has disclosed the amount of money earned after his recent sold-out concert at the 19,000-capacity Madison Square Garden in New York, the United States,

The figure is about $ 1.3 million. he mentioned this on an American podcast, ‘Business Untitled’ during the week.

At the sold-out concert, the ‘Aye’ singer sang all his hit singles to the delight of his fans.

Indeed, there are many good singers in your country. Your star is lucky. I hope to hear his voice via YouTube.
Yeah he is a global star. Just type his name on YouTube and you would see almost all his songs

Yeah he is a global star. Just type his name on YouTube and you would see almost all his songs
I already did it and was so stunned to his voice. I remember Ray Charles. His talents made him wealthy. His family is lucky.

I already did it and was so stunned to his voice. I remember Ray Charles. His talents made him wealthy. His family is lucky.
Yes, they are always creative and gifted and this makes way for them to be wealthy

Yes, they are always creative and gifted and this makes way for them to be wealthy
There are lucky people gifted with a golden voice. He must save and invest his money preparation in case he's no longer popular.

There are lucky people gifted with a golden voice. He must save and invest his money preparation in case he's no longer popular.
I hope he does because they are always popping champagnes and throwing their money on women

I hope he does because they are always popping champagnes and throwing their money on women
Nah, that is always the scenario for those celebrities whose money is skyrocketing. They forgot that money may disappear in an instant.

That's pretty impressive, imagine that amount in naira right now. Good for him though. Hard work does pay.
Yeah the young man is swimming in money but trust them to throw it on women and champagne

Yeah the young man is swimming in money but trust them to throw it on women and champagne
Haha, true, anyways it's their money so they can choose to do whatever they want with it.

That's right but nothing stops them from.helping others out even though it's their money
Lol true, though I heard Davido has helped a lot of persons in the past before.

Lol true, though I heard Davido has helped a lot of persons in the past before.
Yes, but he still have to di more. He can and he shouldn't shy away from it.
Post automatically merged:

Nah, that is always the scenario for those celebrities whose money is skyrocketing. They forgot that money may disappear in an instant.
Yes they spend it anyhow but I like their humane side though. Sone of them use theirs for philanthropic activities

Last edited:
13,185Threads
98,966Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member