Nigerian Singer Davido sets to wed on June 25th

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.877950
Referral Credit
Nigerian singer David Adeleke popularly known as Davido, and his partner, Chioma Rowland, will be traditionally wedded in Lagos state on June 25.

A video shared by UK-based Nigerian Pastor, Tobi Adeboyega, online showns an excited Davido inviting people to the wedding.

That's a good news Davido invites people to attend his wedding. He's a kind man. People will bless their wedding and pray for their marriage successes.
Yes he is inviting everyone that can make it to Lagos to turnup. I know that they would really turn up for him

Yes he is inviting everyone that can make it to Lagos to turnup. I know that they would really turn up for him
He will spend millions for that wedding reception. Maybe, the reception is outdoor to cater the needs of the people.

He will spend millions for that wedding reception. Maybe, the reception is outdoor to cater the needs of the people.
Yeah he is very wealthy so it would be nothing short of luxury. So people that knows this would turn up big time for him.

Yeah he is very wealthy so it would be nothing short of luxury. So people that knows this would turn up big time for him.
That's good news for the people. They will surely attend and congratulate the newly we'd. Are you near on that person?

That's good news for the people. They will surely attend and congratulate the newly we'd. Are you near on that person?
Nope, the wedding will be happening in Lagos which is very far from my state.

The family is extremely rich and can afford to millions of naira for entertainment and enjoyment. I wish him the best.

The family is extremely rich and can afford to millions of naira for entertainment and enjoyment. I wish him the best.
That's right. The uncle is a governor and his father a billionaire. So money is no problem at all for the family

That's the image of a famous celebrity. He invested his potential in singing, thus making him wealthy.

That's the image of a famous celebrity. He invested his potential in singing, thus making him wealthy.
The family was extremely rich before he started his music career. Recently, i discovered that his dad and his uncle were billionaires. The Adeleke family was known for music and billions of dollars!

The family was extremely rich before he started his music career. Recently, i discovered that his dad and his uncle were billionaires. The Adeleke family was known for music and billions of dollars!
Yeah they seems to be old money and the new kids are also making new money so. the money is a continuous one.

13,207Threads
99,089Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member