No current and no water at home and neighborhood

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.860000
Referral Credit
What a disaster when I arrived home from my half day work, I was met by an info that there was blackout almost whole afternoon which is why I was absent here in my favorite forum site DBucks. And then blackout is partnered with water outage. Water will resurrect tomorrow afternoon almost 2 days. I'll bath using a mineral water. Thankful current was back this evening so it's DBucks time 😁.

I understand. Lack of water is a terrible thing! But excuse me, how many bottles of mineral water do you need for a bath?

I understand. Lack of water is a terrible thing! But excuse me, how many bottles of mineral water do you need for a bath?
It's not by bottle lol by big jar containing 10 gallons. It's cheap at $ 5 cents.

You have to be grateful that the blackout and water outage is for few days. In my country, you may experience blackout for a whole week. Water is also not always available. Sometimes, i use plastic gallons to fetch water from my neighbors that use generator to pump water.

You have to be grateful that the blackout and water outage is for few days. In my country, you may experience blackout for a whole week. Water is also not always available. Sometimes, i use plastic gallons to fetch water from my neighbors that use generator to pump water.
Oh that's too long one week, but we experienced before the pandemic, no water and current for one month. That time we're attacked by a killer storm. In the city alone there were 6, 800 perished. They were carried away by the strong current of flood. We didn't eat fish almost 6 months 😢.

It's not by bottle lol by big jar containing 10 gallons. It's cheap at $ 5 cents.
I understood, however we all must hope that there will never be a lack of water which is an essential good for every life form.

I understood, however we all must hope that there will never be a lack of water which is an essential good for every life form.
Our water district announced our water will be available this afternoon. Water is a necessity.

I feel you, in my country there is blackout every time, and it is very common thing, some times we stay for a day or two with out a light, and that is bit hard. but water we have a big water holder on the roof so that we can use if when the water is not available.

Where I live, in Italy luckily electricity blackouts have been very rare and can be resolved in less than an hour. Water interruptions, I'm honest we've never had any so far. However, we too have received an appeal to PAY ATTENTION, because due to climate change and therefore the decrease in water in our territory, also our country will soon be involved in this problem.

I hate power outages. It happens where I currently most of the time. And when there is no power, there is no water, too. LOL
Yeah, they are partners. But a blackout here happens only once in every 5 months. It is not weekly. people may get mad at the electric company.

13,040Threads
98,109Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member