No food has entered northern Gaza since the start of October, putting 1 million people at risk of hunger

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.608950
Referral Credit
Report filtering in has it that no food has entered northern Gaza in Palestine since the start of October, putting 1 million people at risk of going hungry, the United Nations’ World Food Programme says

In August, about 700 hundred aid trucks entered northern Gaza then in September, only 400 aid trucks entered, after commercial operations ceased at the Allenby Crossing on the border between the occupied West Bank and Jordan.

But since then no food trucks have entered northern Gaza in October's

They can cook in their hidden tunnels and they are supported by their allied Muslim nations. Gaza is now like a ground zero. I pity the helpless kids. I can sense their hunger and pain. But this is the picture of war. The leaders of these warring countries are heartless morons.

They can cook in their hidden tunnels and they are supported by their allied Muslim nations. Gaza is now like a ground zero. I pity the helpless kids. I can sense their hunger and pain. But this is the picture of war. The leaders of these warring countries are heartless morons.
It can't be easy at all for the children and young adults there. They would be the worse hit when the hunger starts.

It can't be easy at all for the children and young adults there. They would be the worse hit when the hunger starts.
That is right. I wonder why they can't set aside their pride and hate. Why csnt they love peace and people. The terrorists Gaza mud these the hostages from Israel but I have doubts that they are already dead killed by the terrorists.

13,329Threads
99,587Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member